Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi Everyone!

I need 2 different things:

Both: Resource Type: Characters (sprites)

Both: Maker Format: VX Ace

Both: Art Style: DS like

Description 1: Unfortunately, the DS packs include some Damage/behavior sprites only for part of the total Characters.
I need some recolors in order to have the damage & behavior sprites of the following Characters:

Hero 4
Hero 7
Mage 8
Thief 6
Thief 8

Reference Images 1:
As a reminder, here what the damage/behavior sprites to be recolored actually look like:

upload_2017-5-21_18-35-2.png
Precision: for the "hero" chara (top left), I do need only the 3 lines on the right.

Description 2:
I also need some damage (only damage, meaning 3 sprites per character) sprites to be created as they do not exists: the ones of soldier 1, 2, 5 & 6.

Reference Images 2:

Above the sheet with damage/behavior sprites for some characters, and below the "soldier" character sheet where to take soldiers 1, 2, 5 & 6.
upload_2017-5-21_18-38-13.png

I precise that I don't know the workload this represent, if too heavy to be a ressource request, then I'll post it in the "offers" section as I'm ok to pay for it.

Thanks!!

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you still need those recolors?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GHench