tsu

yaoi grandpa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Since I don't find a lot of VXAce maids other than the default, I decided to edit the original because my game needs quite a few maids and I don't want them all to look identical lol

Buuuuut.... It got out of hand and I started making some Lovelive themed ones.
Because I didn't feel like properly making sprites, I just made them the colours of the girls. Keep in mind that I'm not exactly experienced in this, so some of them... are less than good.

But they're free, so oh well!

I used this pic as ref and for colour picking:

Lovelive_zen_598x448c.jpg
And here they are:

honkmaid.png

kotomaid.png

makimaid.png

nicomaid.png

nozomaid.png

panamaid.png

elimaid.png

rinmaid.png

umimaid.png
I know... They're so bright!

Here's some random ones I did while messing around:

orangemaid.pngapplegreenmaid.png

bluemaidmaid.png

pinkmaid.png
These are probably more suited to an anime themed game or... candyland? In fact, you could use the Lovelive themed ones for anything, since they don't actually look like the characters

Before you tell me, I do know they're pretty saturated.

If you have any requests to redo the Lovelive ones, I'll be glad to. The Eli and the Nozo... not so good. Eli's hair was a nightmare for some reason, and Nozo's outlining kept doing something weird

Credit wise, if you use them credit Enterbrain. You can credit me if you like, I mean you don't have to but if u want to go for it

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Looks nice! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BruhMoment