Recommendations for video creation tool?

ACECORP

Founder & Entrepreneur
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to make some scrolling text videos, and use special fonts and/or graphics and include those videos in some of my games.

I looked at adobe and some other tools, but they are overkill for what I need to do and I was hoping to find something fast and simple to use.

Does anyone have any experience with such a tool or have heard of something thats fast and easy that allows me to create scrolling text, use custom backgrounds, and add in other graphics?

Fast, easy, and built for peeps who have no clue when it comes to video editing/production is best.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
An option if you want a really simple and free program is to use Microsoft Photo Story (although the latest version is for windows XP so I do not know how well it works for later operating systems). It does not support scrolling text as but what you can do is make a large picture with all the text and then show only parts of the picture, going top to bottom or bottom to top. That will make it look like the text is scrolling.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_Story

Edit: I am unsure about the licensing rights if you make a commercial game, so make sure to read up on that first.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing how to name your game?
I tried to draw it to keep the aspect ratio of 48*48
It doesn't look good, but I'm not sure if there are other ways to render larger characters. and then maintain the sharpness or not
SF_Enemy1_6 added!
index.php

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sorcuris