Gacha Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ID, US
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I need a music recommendation for my project. The theme itself should be Fantasy / Medieval. I have searched for around 2 days on Google and I just confused which one is good for my project.

Thanks!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantasy music is often very different from Medieval (I assume you mean Medieval Europe). Have you taken a look at the fantasy and Medieval packs in the RMW store? They're quite good.

MushReen

Gacha Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ID, US
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantasy music is often very different from Medieval (I assume you mean Medieval Europe). Have you taken a look at the fantasy and Medieval packs in the RMW store? They're quite good.
I haven't checked them, though. But thanks anyway.

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can find the Music Resources available at the RM store here:
Music Packs

There are several packs there that are specifically designed for Fantasy or Medieval Themes, for example this one:
Medieval Music Pack

In the description it says how many tracks are in the package, and if you scroll down there are previews so you can listen to sample tracks... :wub

But before you buy anything you should know that...

This month there is a sale on HumbleBundle with lots of RM packages available (including music, graphics, and older RMs) for either 1$ or $8.82 or $15 or $50.

:kaojoy:

If you buy a more expensive bundle (meaning over 1$), you also receive the items from the cheaper bundles. You can check them out to see which music packs are available in each, so you won't pay full price for music in the RM store :)

I bought the $15 bundle and I received many music packs included, worth about $100. I'm putting links to a few musics that were included so you can sample them. (These links go to the RM store where they're sold full price)

Magnificent Quest music
The Adventurer's Final Journey
Dungeon Music pack
Emotional music
Heist music pack
and other ones too.

It's a good opportunity to get lots of stuff for a very low price... I sound like an ad now! :thumbsup-left::p:thumbsup-right: LOL

Edit: I had the wrong HumbleBundle link, sorry. Fixed it now!

Last edited:

MushReen

Gacha Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ID, US
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@starlight dream Thanks. I just signed a sponsorship contract and now my team has funds around $200 next month. I'll use them to work on my upcoming projects. Now I have cash support. :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biscoitovelho