Recommended tile properties for Pop! Horror City MV?

Chaz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
This is probably a commonly-asked question regarding tilesets in general - but are there any templates or cheatsheets for what settings each tile in Pop! Horror City should have? When I change from the default tileset to Horror City, a lot of the tile properties carry over from the default tiles, and I end up really confused as to what tiles should have passage, what tiles should only have passage from specific directions, what tiles should be considered damage tiles, so on so forth.

I really like how the tileset looks and I'm looking forward to using it, but I sorta need some help getting this first step out of the way so that my characters aren't walking onto buildings and whatnot, haha.

Turtlejuice

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I go through and make sure the floor tiles passable, and wall tiles non passable. Then go through the b-e tiles and look at what I would want the character to be able to walk over, what a character would walk behind. Then when I've made a map, test it to see if there is anything I've missed. Look at it logically, if you were walking around your map, what would you be walking on, walking under, or walking behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBIZA