Pixelent Games

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eng
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Long time no see guys, after I made my game (Hero Staff) I practically stopped using RPG Maker altogether, I even deleted my .rpgproject files!

However, since some dude wanted to report bugs on my forgotten game, I tried to recover my game project, I had the deployed version so I just opened a new RPG Maker MV project and moved all my deployed files into that folder.

It kind of works since I have all my events, graphics, scripts there, however, the map editor is blank, even though when I play test it, I can play everything normally since everything is there.

I wanted to know how can I make visible those tilesets and actually character faces, because it feels like I'm in the dark, I just had to fix a simple bug but it took me a long time to find the event I needed and then figure out Map Locations with no reference whatsoever.

Tell me what you need to know and I'll send you screenshots!

EDIT: I think this matters, I don't remember lol, but the files I have as images are .rpgmvp , I think you normally have jpeg before deploying? Could that be the case and I just need to replace those for the originals jpeg images (which I have)

Last edited:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is the deployed version, which you can't load into your project.

If you can prove ownership, you can PM Archeia and see if she can help you recover them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Part of me is really missin' the good 'ol days of RM '95... goodness just seems like such simpler times
Just got two Switch E-Shop 20$ gift cards... Is 3D All-Stars worth it? Or should I get something like Celeste? I'd love to know your opinion!
I’m looking at the MZ full body images and I think Priscilla is taller than Reid...
Ami
--- Music Selection ---

M.Archer: It's Music Station,You can Change the Music as you like.
F.Healer: i want to hear the Romantic Music.
M.Fighter: Then,i want the Hard-Rock one!
(the Troll Song has played)
M.Archer: Hey,i hear this Music.
F.Healer: It's popular from Internet Music,i wonder who change it?
Hero: I change it.
Entire Party: YOU????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galm