Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Sometimes I get really nostalgic and I want to use VXA. But due to Dropbox cancelling their public links, websites shutting down, etc. A lot of scripts are gone through the void of darkness. So I started a Github of stuff that I have to hopefully recover lost scripts!

https://github.com/Archeia/RMVXA-Script-Repository

I don't have all of @Mr. Bubble 's scripts but I tried to recover what I could find. If you have any, please do share!

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Archeia I gave it a looked through and it seems like everything is there. I forgot how versatile the ace scripts were. Makes me want to go back and mess around with it.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
would wayback machine be of any use?

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah the connection has been kicking me off so I can't grab anything from his site. I blame my ISP. ;_;
Ah. Gimme a few minutes, I'll quick backup his VxAce scripts, and edit this post with a zip of them.

Edit: Alrighty, I think I have them all. I also grabbed the provided graphics that a few of them needed to function.

Attachments

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
@Vis_Mage thanks man! I'll do a private repository for now if in an event Victor's Scripts disappear I can just make it public.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you should add PK8's self data suite to that list - I don't have the scripts ready (they're on another computer), but I try to find and send them to you after the holidays.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
https://github.com/theoallen/RGSS3 this is a repository of my script that used to be in my blog. I shut down the blog because of various reasons. But most of the scripts are there if you don't mind to clone it. It's kinda unorganized though.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Vis_Mage thanks man! I'll do a private repository for now if in an event Victor's Scripts disappear I can just make it public.
No problem. :kaopride:

By the way, since you mentioned looking for Mr.Bubbles scripts, I did a little digging. Turns out that he used to back up his scripts on pastebin. It doesn't have some of his most recent scripts, but there's still quite a bit there: https://pastebin.com/u/mrbubble

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
No problem. :kaopride:

By the way, since you mentioned looking for Mr.Bubbles scripts, I did a little digging. Turns out that he used to back up his scripts on pastebin. It doesn't have some of his most recent scripts, but there's still quite a bit there: https://pastebin.com/u/mrbubble
A lot of them are sadly outdated. I haven't finished digging into his pastebin yet ;_;

I don't have all of Mr Bubble, but is what I got.
Thank you! I'll give them a check later.

DerVVulfman

Resident Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
FYI. Save-Point has the Trickster Scripts there, along with my repository of the Phylomortis.Com scripts. And I am actually hosting the RPGMaker XP scripts by ccoa since she had a server crash issue a decade ago. And we have SephirothSpawn's 'Triple Triad' :D

And the latest version (that I'm aware) of Victor Sant's ACBS (when he was Atoa) is now an attachment in his thread.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hey guys, I already uploaded all of the updated Mr. Bubble script. He replied to my email with the latest stuff.

@Roninator2 thanks for the zip file, it has all the stuff I was missing as well!

Last edited:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I forgot to mention that I updated the Repository massively.
I also want to thank @Roninator2 for just sending me a new batch of script archives, I put them on _To Reorder folder for now.
I also included High Resolution DLL fixes if by any chance you find my ghost DLL and want to use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum