Recovering Lost Scripts

alraune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I do have the demo file. @Archeia May I upload it somewhere.
Oh I would love to get it! Can you DM it to me? If not I'm sure you can just put a link here, right?

EDIT: I was just reminded of this; Alas the link is dead, but it's for a follower script for XAS Ace. It was made by Kaboth. There were 700something downloads according to the website, so I have hope someone has it.

EDIT 2: Would someone be so kind to share this if they have it? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/one-hero-menu.26525/

Last edited:

alraune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you think I could make a new post for the script by Kaboth? As I said it has 700+ downloads so someone's bound to have it.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Vectra

Master Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As a RPG Maker Vx Ace lover, I greatly appreciate this. I normally saved all scripts I found in txt but there were some scripts I never heard of/missed but were unobtainable due to not-working links (prob why I never heard of them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz