Recovering Lost Scripts

alraune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I do have the demo file. @Archeia May I upload it somewhere.
Oh I would love to get it! Can you DM it to me? If not I'm sure you can just put a link here, right?

EDIT: I was just reminded of this; Alas the link is dead, but it's for a follower script for XAS Ace. It was made by Kaboth. There were 700something downloads according to the website, so I have hope someone has it.

EDIT 2: Would someone be so kind to share this if they have it? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/one-hero-menu.26525/

Last edited:

alraune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you think I could make a new post for the script by Kaboth? As I said it has 700+ downloads so someone's bound to have it.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Vectra

Master Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As a RPG Maker Vx Ace lover, I greatly appreciate this. I normally saved all scripts I found in txt but there were some scripts I never heard of/missed but were unobtainable due to not-working links (prob why I never heard of them)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrdinaryOne