RMMZ
Engine: RMMZ

Positions:

Tile-set designer
Portrait Artist
Spriter
Musician (Filled)
Animation Designer

In Light and Darkness, is the story of a prince ousted from his throne by his brother and the tale of the loving bonds of the people who stand beside him. It is about the unfairness of life alongside duty as the main protagonist struggles to reconcile his desires with the expectations and percieved responsibilities instilled in him from birth. It is about the struggle for love we believe we cant have, and the love that is always beside you. It is a story of triumph, and loss, new beginnings and endings and how a person changes and is challenged with every decision and loss. A jam packed story that leads the players on through a tale of growth while full of action and stunning emotional moments that will have them falling over the characters.

The game itself other than the writing is in its beginning stages, I am hoping to find a team who can make it truly unique and remarkable and bring the vision to fruition.

It is a turn based battle system, but i am currently looking into changing the encounter basis to an actual aggro system where players aggro enemy sprites placed on the map. The class system is basic but i would like to make it similar to the glimmer system in Saga Frontier. Where characters possess some unique skills of their own but most of the skills are learned with variation of uses depending on the weapons or items the character is equipped with. Making it possible to fully customize your favorite characters.

I will be doing story development (quests, character dialogue, cut scenes), eventing, character customization (skills, passive, classes), item and equipment.

The game itself may be a long development process, as many people including myself have full time jobs and family. However i will strive to keep updates and contact with anyone who works with me daily.

Last edited:

gatex

Experienced composer, music for videogames !
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello there, I am a musician and I'm interested, email me if you want so you can tell me more.

<mod edit: removed email address>

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you wish to give the OP your email address, please send them a PM.

Note this is a request for FREE recruitment. Please don't offer to join the team if you want/expect payment in return.

gatex

Experienced composer, music for videogames !
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi there, i am interested, I'm a musician. You can check my portfolio here: and you can email me to this adress: gatexproducer@gmail.com

Dama_de_la_Luna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, I don't have a portfolio but I can make one to be considered for this project, if that sounds good. I like making maps and tilesets, so, I'd be applying for the Tileset Designer position. I'm not excellent, but I'd love to work in a group project.
Since I'm making some tilesets to show you my ability, I'd like to know what style of RPG graphics do you have in mind?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher626