Recruitment for an Exploration Based Loot Game

FreakyFreya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I am Freya. I am working on what hopes to be a cool little game. It's based on loot collection, exploration, and finding new quests, dungeons and fun little things around the world. I'm really passionate about the game so far, even if we're not using tons of custom made art. There are two of us on the team currently.

If you would like to work on the game with us, here are things we need currently (but not require! You can join no matter what because we love any help possible.)

1. We need a mapper. Of course, it's not needed but I'd greatly appreciate anyone with mapping skill.

2. Someone who knows how to make good questlines and small story bites.

But, of course, anyone is welcome and I greatly appreciate anyone who's willing to help us on the little project. Thanks :)

Titanhex

Do-It-All
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Send me a PM. I just finished practicing with the engine and getting back into MV by making a quick throw-away game. I'm feeling ready to start a real project.

If your ambitions and ideas line up with mine, and there'll be even contributions, I'm down.

ArcherBanish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
That sounds fun.

I'm not a master but I can probaby write a questline or two.

I would like to know some more details about what you plan on doing though.

Senor Pigster

Map Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If this is still open i can map Pm if interested

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you're still looking I'm willing to see if I can think up a questline/story-bit or two once I've got some more details about your project :cutesmile:

Latest Profile Posts

Been playing through Skies of Arcadia again, and it really makes me wanna see someone try to implement how ship battles were done in the game into RPG Maker (or really just in general).
split.png
split view of both versions of the pocket city you traverse through. there's differences like areas only being accessible in one version of Autumn Bay. or events that only happen in one or the other.
theortically if there were a developer who spied on people's game playthroughs and changed things in real time to make it harder for them, what might be said game developer's motivation?
Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndrself