starlord

Lead (Emma)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game looks very promising. If I wasn't so busy, I'd sign up (in fact, I did but then remembered all the work I already have to do... ToT I love RPG horror!)

Thanks for your interest! It's really helping out the team to be inspired that there are indeed people interested to play the game. We hope to deliver an amazing horror experience for RPG horror fanatics like you. :)

starlord

Lead (Emma)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump! We're still making some minor and major tweaks with some backstory elements. Onewingedangel and kdash are doing a great job in helping us tweak the story. However, we still need some of the other positions listed here. 

Atlas Rose

Jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm up for character design and art (not that good with sprites though). 

starlord

Lead (Emma)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm up for character design and art (not that good with sprites though). 

Thanks! Finally we have an artist onboard :) . I'll send you a PM about this.

starlord

Lead (Emma)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BUMP!

Characters are now being designed thanks to some new recruited members of the team, @Atlas Rose & @xNEpx. The main character is going underway and all of the main characters and supporting characters will follow. However, we are still in need of a spriter, who will make or alter the characters I will try to make according to what design we have come up with to create consistency, a scripter or programmer, who will create scripts and complicated events that will allow some important cutscenes and important parts of the gameplay we can't figure out ourselves, a mapper, who will help me map the maps of the game (both using the traditional engine method and parallax method). 

So please, if you're interested with the project, please contact me through email (marlofielph@gmail.com), skype (marlofielph), twitter (@schtoofeed) or here in the forums. At the time when I was writing this, our past composer, @jay_onas just returned to compose the music for our game so I'm very very happy. Even though at the moment I am currently busy doing stuff with a publication, I am planning to dedicate most of my free time in creating this game and assisting the other members in going to the direction where it's supposed to. 

starlord

Lead (Emma)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BUMP! We're going to start production officially tomorrow, April 12th (7:00 PM on UTC +8:00). SO IF YOU'RE A WRITER OR A MAPPER THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM, PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT MARLOFIELPH@GMAIL.COM. Thanks!

Jiggy

Bloodbender
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello there :D  PMed you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png
MV's plugin command setup is the current bane of RETRO's existence. To a degree, so is MZ's. Especially when trying to make MV's plugin command interface play nice with MZ plugin commands with complex arguments.
Finally got mv & mz games output to apk files ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ I'm so happy!! ┌(・。・)┘♪
brain fried, please help, when i open the shop menu to sell items it lists Weapons, Armor & Key Items as seperate categories with items to sell, but those items in my game are not meant to be sold. thus i ask, how do i remove Weapon/Armor/Key Item categories from the sell menu?
here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiKung