Not open for further replies.

kiddeath95

Lead Trainie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, I tried starting this on the Recruitment section, but for some reason it won't get accepted and idk why. So here I am. I'm looking for a scripter for my game. 

some examples of the type of scripting would be :
crafting, smithing, cooking, fishing

day/night

house buying

alchemy system (creating potions)

also, i'm looking for a spriter

some examples I may need:

medieval styles (also involving Greek Godish style)

Icons

ANimation Sprite/Faces

Tilesets of medieval era

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
wow.

You have been told several times where to post your recruitment threads. You were also told to read the pinned threads at the top of that forum. Obviously you haven't done that, or this thread wouldn't be here.

1. It can take up to 3 days for a recruitment thread to be approved.

2. If you DON'T read the pinned threads or DON'T provide everything in your post that they say you need to, your thread will not be approved.

3. Your post will not be approved, because you didn't include what you need to in your thread.

4. Stop asking for team members in the wrong place. If your thread doesn't show up, take a minute to try and figure out why (ie - read the pinned threads) instead of just posting new threads in the wrong place.

Here is what you need to do.

1. READ the pinned threads at the top of the recruitment forum.

2. Make a NEW thread and INCLUDE EVERYTHING those pinned threads state is required.

3. WAIT up to 3 days before following up.

4. If it's not approved after 3 days, read the pinned threads again and figure out what you left out.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Vehicle2 and SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher