Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello RPG creators,
Engine
: RPGMaker MV
Progress: 60%
My Position: Developer, illsurator

Synopsis:
relatively arthodox fantasy(magic and sword) world adventure RPG.
* making player caracters with details
* 3D dungeon moving system
* detail and simple rules for expression of adventure;
day and night, rain, moon, rainbow, random secret tressure, food and fatigue, BBQ, terrein,
customizing and durabirity for weapon and armors, trap, picking keylock, etc...
* power up system with cut-in and original comment

Positions/Roles Needed:
I and my friend bb are aprentice of illustrator, but we are enjoying drawing characters.
We wolud like to join your project and feel happy to be part of project, and practice our ability.
(We can't voluntarily join other thread recruitment because of our poor experience and ability,
only would like to wait some developer find and contact us)
(*If this developer can do test play for my game later, it's nicer, but not-essential)

2,(I have very thankfully already got several translate partners, temtative stop this recruitment below)
*I am translating Japanese to English in my game, it much beyond my forecast, too tough work,
I'm sorry please wait.
I am very eager to join English making and playing world but unfortunately my English is not so good,
(but I can understand very good if you write to me)
I'm searching for someone who can help me English publishing and making partner.
* English translation and publishing help (needed very high or mother language level English)
(From my poor English to your good English)
* (if you can)Testplay and advising for my project

What I offer in return:
*Caracters and Monsters drawing( I and my friend "bb".)
(caution, our illustrator level are 1, recently started, but we are enjoying it, please check our pictures below)
* Japanese translation and publishing help
* (if you need)Testplay and advising for your project
* (if you need)My developed "3d dungeon game system"
(cation,I'm not scriptor, my plugin is not professional, but I think still usable, I will give you project files and tell you how to use)

aa.png
kactor3_0.png
kactor1_1.png
aaw.png

Please feel free to contact me here or discord takuan#5783
thank you!

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@takuantoono I have edited your email address, as we strongly recommend that people do not post them publicly. This is because this site, like many others, is deep trawled by bots looking for them and you will be swamped with spam, phishing, trojans etc. People will still be able to work out what the address is, but a bot won't, and it no longer links directly to it. You can, of course, edit it back in again if you want to.

Zerothedarklord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you have Discord, I'd be glad to help. Send me a discord add, or if you don't have Discord, send me a PM.

My discord name is Zerothedarklord#8459

MoonDragonLuna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm willing to help you translate it into some proper English, just shoot me a PM if you still need my help! c:

takuantoono

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@takuantoono I have edited your email address, as we strongly recommend that people do not post them publicly. This is because this site, like many others, is deep trawled by bots looking for them and you will be swamped with spam, phishing, trojans etc. People will still be able to work out what the address is, but a bot won't, and it no longer links directly to it. You can, of course, edit it back in again if you want to.
Thank you for helping me! I will use discord and here.

If you have Discord, I'd be glad to help. Send me a discord add, or if you don't have Discord, send me a PM.

My discord name is Zerothedarklord#8459
thank you! I sent (My English conversation skill is not so great, text chat is helpfull for me, but if you don't mind we can talk as slowly as possible:eswt:)

I'm willing to help you translate it into some proper English, just shoot me a PM if you still need my help! c:
Thank you! Can you use German? I have lived in Germany 12 years ago and would like to make German version after finished English version.

MoonDragonLuna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! Can you use German? I have lived in Germany 12 years ago and would like to make German version after finished English version.
Sure I can help with that just hit me up in PM's whenever you need me, I gladly translate it from English to German. c:

takuantoono

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, thank you for you offer. So What can I give you do? Are you making game by MV? please access discord
takuan#5783

GE_Peter

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Taku,

My English is of a professional level and my Japanese is passable if you don't use too many kanji. ;) My German, however, ist noch nicht gut, but it looks like MoonDragonLuna can help you there. :)

Anyway, I might be able to help you with some things you need in exchange for your skills. Perhaps some artwork?

Yoroshiku ne!

takuantoono

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Taku,

My English is of a professional level and my Japanese is passable if you don't use too many kanji. ;) My German, however, ist noch nicht gut, but it looks like MoonDragonLuna can help you there. :)

Anyway, I might be able to help you with some things you need in exchange for your skills. Perhaps some artwork?

Yoroshiku ne!
Hello Peter, excellent! If I or my friend bb can give you some art works, it is great oppotunity for us to practice. And you can understand 3 language, it is great! if you have discord please contact me takuan#5783

EmptyVoid_

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Peter, excellent! If I or my friend bb can give you some art works, it is great oppotunity for us to practice. And you can understand 3 language, it is great! if you have discord please contact me takuan#5783
I'm very fluent in english as it is my primary language. I'd be happy to assist you with the translation, I would ask for japanese translation in return for our project. I've tried sending you a friend request on discord, my name's Rockyz.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
All right, so what exactly do you mean by "developer"? A programmer? An eventer? I'm not huge on coding in MV (I know some similar languages to JavaScript, but I don't know enough to do anything besides simple edits.) I'm pretty good with eventing of any kind, though, enough so that very little coding is needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D
I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diputus