Redownloading a purchased pack from the remodeled store.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know how I can download purchases made before MZ's release, but I can't find any from after the store updated.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you've deleted the emails you got after purchasing something (the ones that contain the download links), I'm not sure if there is a way to downloading things you've already bought. You could try emailing support and asking them for assistance.

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I even cant find the login button. (Is there still one?)
Didnt knew the new update messed so much up, if we cant get our bought stuff, I think its better sticking to steam from now on. :(
I hope there is a simple solution we miss, or this is extreme hostile to customers.

Edit:

There is a link for the old store page which work.
Serious, that really bad design, but Im glad we can still use the bought stuff.

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a link for the old store page which work.
Serious, that really bad design, but Im glad we can still use the bought stuff.

I don't think your old account holds your new purchases, though. I'm never asked to sign-in when buying stuff, I just go straight to PayPal and get an email with download links; links that my browser really doesn't like, and sees as kinda dodgy. lol.

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't think your old account holds your new purchases, though. I'm never asked to sign-in when buying stuff, I just go straight to PayPal and get an email with download links; links that my browser really doesn't like, and sees as kinda dodgy. lol.
Oh my, well that really was not a smart move then, feels more like a big backstep.
I really hope they reconsider this, because I personally have no interest in this weird way of shopping.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.
Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onek3i