Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello!
Like the title says, I want to know if it's possible to reduce the space between words.

I mean, to turn this:
2qlbqso.jpg

Into this:
21lvksk.jpg

This example is from the Item List Menu, in other places like the Item's description the spacing between words it's smaller by default.

Thanks in advance!

Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
*Little Bump*

Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
*Bump again*

Oscar92player

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using a different font?
Or perhaps are you using a script called SFonts, that allows you to use an image instead of a .ttf font file?

If you are using a different .ttf font than the default, the problem goes with the font, and the only way to avoid this problem is by editing the file (and it is not easy if you don't have the tools).

Or, if you are using the script for SFonts, you just need to find the image and edit yourself the part that corresponds to the space.

Argami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello @Oscar92player ! Yes, I'm using a different font called "Thin Pixel-7". I will try using SFont script to see if it solves the problem.
Anyway I checked the default font and it comes with a big space between words too, see:
16h84l1.jpg

But maybe the problem goes with the font too.

¡Gracias!

EDIT:
I have finally done this editing the font using a free program called "FontForge"!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling overwhelmed by this project's scope lately, and lured by other projects; but it also feels like I'm on the verge of a turning point, almost finished laying the "foundations" and can soon start building the real structure. In other words, the dreaded "middle phase lull." I recognize and will resist it. So, the latest work: battle sprite for the second major party member.

If you REALLY want to slow a loop down... stick a console.log statement in it. lol
welp... YED_Sideview Battler works on MZ with FOSSIL, and it even works with the new MZ Battle Core. problem is I dunno if the new battle core allows for custom motions with YED like the MV one does.
My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momonica