Zumoto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone,
I'm here to talk about an upcoming game that's coming in the fall (11/30/2019). It is called Redwood falls, it is an ABS action /horror video game. Right now you can download it for free on
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=id.application.RedwoodFallsDemo and https://jrvgames.itch.io/redwoodfallsdemo. You can also check the game play of the game and tutorial on and
Tkt%2Bz%2F.png

A little bit about the game, is
An upcoming Action/horror game coming out in the fall, on this Demo you will be playing two brothers stuck in a hospital.
H2%2BGFe.png

Z6MTdc.png

You will unlock the mystery of an outbreak that happen to a small town called Redwood Falls, the player will find and read some documents, notes, and fight against those grey skin and red eye monsters called the pallor's.
PC Price will be $15.99
Android Price will be announced in a later time.
This game was made by RPG Maker MV

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zumoto Can you please add in the original post, the anticipated price? Thanks.

Zumoto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There you have it, I have you the price fue the PC Android will be in a later time

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

5704B969-117A-4542-9747-8E59DEF9A646.jpeg
I use this image as a joke with my students. If you are creating a horror game, this would be the perfect, subtle hint to the player that here there be Vampires!
So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cacatpisat