Reedo

Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Reedo's Simple Plugins (RSP)

Reedo's simple plugins are designed to add subtle functionality with a simplistic design which minimizes any negative impact with other plugins.

The scripts themselves can also be used as example for creating more complex functionality as they contain basic comments to help indicate what the code is doing.

Plugin List

NoItemCommand

Allows you to place the <no_item> tag in an actor's note box to prevent them from having the Item command during battle.

LevelAgnostic

Allows enemies to have their primary parameters (HP, MP, ATK, etc) scale with the party level.

BattleBackOptions

Provides options to customize and extend the default auto-battleback system.  With this plugin you can change the default battleback for autotiles and add new ground tiles.

You can also have auto-battlebacks based on map tile region Id, or map tile terrain tag.

SimpleCrafting

This plugin provide a simple, event-based crafting system.  Crafting is performed through events which use simple plugin commands to interact with the crafting system.  The crafting system can exchange variables and set switches to make eventing a breeze.  You can also use new slash commands in text messages to display information about the crafting session.  This allows you to implement any kind of crafting interface you choose through events or other plugins.

Plugin Detail and Script Availability

All plugins contain their own help documentation and are available at the GitHub repository: https://github.com/ReedKimble/RMMV

All scripts in the repository are covered by the MIT license.

Subscribe to the repository for change notifications if you'd like to keep up with version changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedgonz