Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Varaosa, Mar 2, 2018.

  1. Varaosa

    Varaosa Veteran Veteran

    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    0
    First Language:
    Finnish
    Yush, i get just after new RPG Maker MV update this error:

    Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined

    I hear you can fix this problem by downgrade MV base script system or someting but, i don't want to downgrade my project or MV files, i just want to otherwise updgrade this project so, it's there fix for that?
     
    #1
  2. LackeDragon

    LackeDragon Villager Member

    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    2
    First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't know this error, but if you say it may works when downgrading. ..
    May I ask why you really need to upgrade your project? Except creating problems for yourself for now?

    Or maybe you didn't updated as you should?
    Did you copy/pasted the "rpg" files and index.html from a blank new project to your existing project?
     
    #2
  3. Aloe Guvner

    Aloe Guvner Walrus Veteran

    Messages:
    1,502
    Likes Received:
    949
    Location:
    USA
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    #3
  4. Varaosa

    Varaosa Veteran Veteran

    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    0
    First Language:
    Finnish
    It works meaby if downgrading but, i don't want to do so because, RPG Maker MV just get new patch/update that have example new GENE tool what i don't have jet. I just like to upgrade my project mostly because i want to make this project compatible with new update. I din't update RPG Maker MV self, app do that self because i have "Steam" -version.

    Im not test jet or try to use old files into new project a blank but, how ever i have to have & use old source RPGM Project file to load my project.

    Those instructions looks too complicated & hard to understand to me.
     
    #4
  5. Varaosa

    Varaosa Veteran Veteran

    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    0
    First Language:
    Finnish
    I fix the problem for somehow for now by just making new project & copy new refference files & updated script files & then copy source files into project & copy source setup in project in new one. That was pretty complicated but, i fix this anyway for now. YEP_CoreEngine try to just somehow allways broken & not work when i copy new files so, i just have to setuping some files again to make files more compatible with new script & GENE.
     
    #5

Share This Page