Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Varaosa, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Varaosa

Varaosa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Finnish
    Yush, i get just after new RPG Maker MV update this error:

Reference Error: MakeVideoPlayline not defined

I hear you can fix this problem by downgrade MV base script system or someting but, i don't want to downgrade my project or MV files, i just want to otherwise updgrade this project so, it's there fix for that?

2. LackeDragon

LackeDragon Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't know this error, but if you say it may works when downgrading. ..
    May I ask why you really need to upgrade your project? Except creating problems for yourself for now?

Or maybe you didn't updated as you should?
    Did you copy/pasted the "rpg" files and index.html from a blank new project to your existing project?

3. Aloe Guvner

Aloe Guvner Walrus Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  4. Varaosa

Varaosa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Finnish
    It works meaby if downgrading but, i don't want to do so because, RPG Maker MV just get new patch/update that have example new GENE tool what i don't have jet. I just like to upgrade my project mostly because i want to make this project compatible with new update. I din't update RPG Maker MV self, app do that self because i have "Steam" -version.

Im not test jet or try to use old files into new project a blank but, how ever i have to have & use old source RPGM Project file to load my project.

Those instructions looks too complicated & hard to understand to me.

5. Varaosa

Varaosa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Finnish
    I fix the problem for somehow for now by just making new project & copy new refference files & updated script files & then copy source files into project & copy source setup in project in new one. That was pretty complicated but, i fix this anyway for now. YEP_CoreEngine try to just somehow allways broken & not work when i copy new files so, i just have to setuping some files again to make files more compatible with new script & GENE.