Midnight Kitty

Midnight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game crashes when I try to open the menu for items or the item book.
This only happens from the main menu screen and not during battles or while shopping.
I thought I had fixed it by removing a bind from actor message from the code but it brought up the option to click on the actor and then just froze. In the second picture, the text following Menu 10 Actor Bind is what causes it to crash, if blank it just freezes.
Edit: The beast book is doing the same thing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your yanfly plugins are hopelessly out of order - did this mess ever run even once?
You should always test after installing each of the plugins, not install everything before testing...

Please check the required order of yanfly's plugins on his website and sort your plugins according to that. Most likely you'll have to experiment with the order and placement of some of the other plugins as well to get everything to run correctly.

and start by deleting your savefiles if you have any - part of the plugin data is stored in savefiles, and you will have to start new games after every change in the plugin order until you find a working one.

Midnight Kitty

Midnight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could anybody help me sort the yanfly plugins then? Yes this worked until the item book and beast book were added.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why do you need help for that? just go to yanfly's website, check the order the plugins have on his list and make sure that you have everything in the same order given there. There is nothing else to do.

Midnight Kitty

Midnight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok. It was somebody here that put those plugins in that order though.
Edit: I have reorganized the plugins but am still having the exact same problem as before.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamSlither