Midnight Kitty

Midnight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game crashes when I try to open the menu for items or the item book.
This only happens from the main menu screen and not during battles or while shopping.
I thought I had fixed it by removing a bind from actor message from the code but it brought up the option to click on the actor and then just froze. In the second picture, the text following Menu 10 Actor Bind is what causes it to crash, if blank it just freezes.
the beast book is doing the same thing.
The screenshots are old and the plugins have been rearranged in the proper order

Attachments

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The screenshots are old and the plugins have been rearranged in the proper order
then please give us screenshots of the current order, as well as screenshots of the console output (F8) of the error messages.
Additionally, please open your projects rpg_core.js file with a text editor and tell us the version number in its title line.

We can't help without that info, because reference error is a class of errors (which means there are hundreds of them) and only the console can tell us the details about it.

Midnight Kitty

Midnight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am not sure it is a reference error anymore and the error does not display, the screen just freezes. It used to bring up the reference error but it doesn't now for some reason. I will attach a screenshot of what it did say at the time.

Edit: Version number is rpg_core.js v1.6.1
An update to this it is now fixed and seems to be working fine.

Attachments

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pafell2