Status
Not open for further replies.

silversteampunk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ReferenceError makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined. I tried pressing F8 to open the console but it won't work. I'm super confused because I have not added any new plugins recently, or changed any parameters. I opened up the game and sudently I can't playtest it at all.

I attached a screenshot of the error message I got as well as a screenshot of my plugin manager.

48384-bea8eafc5e22a29424d906ba55f42803.jpg

48385-809318fd83acba4471d05f278a8fdabc.jpg

48386-46ac2caab1002211dd8585ffc6dbd84a.jpg

Attachments

• help.PNG
    help.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 22
  • help2.PNG
    help2.PNG
    267.3 KB · Views: 18
  • help3.PNG
    help3.PNG
    256.8 KB · Views: 14

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Mmm... have you updated your current project? Are you sure to have replaced correctly the index.html file?

silversteampunk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mmm... have you updated your current project? Are you sure to have replaced correctly the index.html file?
I updated my project awhile ago and wasn't having any problems at all. I even exported a copy of the game to send to my friend. The deployed version runs smoothly and is encrypted. At this point I'm thinking of creating a new project and just copy and pasting data and images in one by one and making sure it runs. I can't think of anything else to do, because F8 isn't working.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So how do you fix this error? Mine if weather not defined.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@SightseeingWolf17 , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make your own thread if you're having a problem, instead of posting in an over 2-year-old thread.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113