Tengisgol

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got this error message when I used a skill in a battle test with this formula:

a.atk * 4 + luk

I don't know why this is showing because it shouldn't since that is the abbreviation for luck. I am using MV Version 1.5.2. Was this changed since I updated?

It also showed this:

/C:/Users/Tengisgol/Documents/Games/Current/js/plugins/YEP_SkillCostItems.js:1043/

I don't even have that plugin in my Plugin Manager so I don't know why it showed this.

Does anybody know what this could be?

Tengisgol

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the help! I must've forgotten to put that in. The skill works now.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Historically, "honor" isn't what has won fights. Being as brutally dishonorable and malicious as possible has done that. This is a tactic that works for any fight. Honor doesn't matter when you're the loser.
Mcniner wrote on Umbriel's profile.
Hello! It seems the Zelda sprites you sent me were removed by a moderator. Could you gmail them to me here: steinjaltman@gmail.com? Thanks!
Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diexue