Poppie360

chocobo wrangler
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugin that I am writing now doesn't want to work at all after I added a new function to it, I get the "ReferenceError: Poppie is not defined" every time I try to call one of its functions, anyone knows how to fix this? (and I already tried replacing the index.html some other threads suggested but that didn't work.
1e3904ae6de9467dae014ca68ec21fa9.png

I'll post the plugin i'm working on so that you can look at it if you need to.

Attachments

• ReFraction Battle index and element calculations.js
    29.7 KB · Views: 2

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
According to the console you have a syntax error on line 343 of a plugin I can't recognize (see the third line in the console). It probably tries to define the function you are trying to call later.

Poppie360

chocobo wrangler
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
According to the console you have a syntax error on line 343 of a plugin I can't recognize (see the third line in the console). It probably tries to define the function you are trying to call later.
oh, it seems i missed a 2 in one of the lines...

No, it seems that the issue is still there:
"ReferenceError: Poppie is not defined↵ at Game_Interpreter.eval (eval at <anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1740:10), <anonymous>:1:1)↵ at Game_Interpreter.command355 (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1740:5)↵ at Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:8930:34)↵ at Game_Interpreter.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:8838:19)↵ at Game_Map.updateInterpreter (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:6115:27)↵ at Game_Map.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:6022:14)↵ at Game_Map.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/plugins/UltraMode7.js:1492:39)↵ at Scene_Map.updateMain (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_scenes.js:608:14)↵ at Scene_Map.updateMainMultiply (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_scenes.js:600:10)↵ at Scene_Map.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_scenes.js:589:10)"

EDIT: Nevermind it works now, i was looking at the wrong place and noticed that i forgot another 2, this thread can be closed

Last edited:

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113