ReferenceError:[namespace] is undefined

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by Poppie360, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poppie360

Poppie360 chocobo wrangler Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The plugin that I am writing now doesn't want to work at all after I added a new function to it, I get the "ReferenceError: Poppie is not defined" every time I try to call one of its functions, anyone knows how to fix this? (and I already tried replacing the index.html some other threads suggested but that didn't work.
    [​IMG]
    I'll post the plugin i'm working on so that you can look at it if you need to.

Attached Files:

2. Poryg

Poryg Pixie of the Emvee kingdom, Ham of a Hamster Veteran

First Language:
    Czech
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    According to the console you have a syntax error on line 343 of a plugin I can't recognize (see the third line in the console). It probably tries to define the function you are trying to call later.

3. Poppie360

Poppie360 chocobo wrangler Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    oh, it seems i missed a 2 in one of the lines...

No, it seems that the issue is still there:
    "ReferenceError: Poppie is not defined↵ at Game_Interpreter.eval (eval at <anonymous> (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1740:10), <anonymous>:1:1)↵ at Game_Interpreter.command355 (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:1740:5)↵ at Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:8930:34)↵ at Game_Interpreter.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:8838:19)↵ at Game_Map.updateInterpreter (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:6115:27)↵ at Game_Map.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_objects.js:6022:14)↵ at Game_Map.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/plugins/UltraMode7.js:1492:39)↵ at Scene_Map.updateMain (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_scenes.js:608:14)↵ at Scene_Map.updateMainMultiply (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_scenes.js:600:10)↵ at Scene_Map.update (file:///C:/Users/Whitemount/Desktop/Project1/js/rpg_scenes.js:589:10)"

EDIT: Nevermind it works now, i was looking at the wrong place and noticed that i forgot another 2, this thread can be closed

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  4. Dreadshadow

Dreadshadow Lv 38 Tech Magician Moderator

First Language:
    Greek
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.