Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi guys, i don't know what is the proper way to call it by
Refresh Game/ Clear cache?
But things are, my MV game keep slowing down over time until it turning into very lag. But once i opened the Menu, after closed it the game FPS back to normal again? ( I am not sure what cause this, maybe due to use many effect/particles plugins & big overlay parallax, many event run parallel?)
I assumed that when i open Menu, the game will auto refresh or does something that turn FPS back to normal?
Is there anyway to Refresh Game without open Menu?
like "Gamewindow_refresh" or "Allwindow_refresh" perhaps?
Thanks guys

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you catch a sickness, it is best to cure the sickness, not to eliminate symptoms. And solving something that looks like poor optimization through refreshing doesn't look like the way to go to me.

Isabella Ava

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Poryg But i don't know what caused of it, sometime it happens when i massacre my keyboard, sometime it doesn't :LZSsmile:
i think a temporary solution until i figured it out what's wrong would be nice

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Isabella Ava
SceneManager.goto(Scene_Map)
is the closest i have found, there is a fade in which is not the end of the world for my use but still looking for the cleanest refresh. If you do find something @ me :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Isabella Ava
Which Version of the core JS files are inside your project?
What you describe is a memory leak, and all default memory leaks have been patched several versions back.
So if your core is halfway current (I'm NOT talking about your editor version, but of the projects core files), then this memory leak is most likely caused by a plugin.
And then you need to identify which plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midgar21