Regarding resources that have been made "unavailable"...

captainette777

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question, but it's the best I got. Regarding the rules in this forum...

Quick question: In the FAQ, they mention that you can't use resources that have been made "unavailable". Does that extend to resources that have been uploaded to this site but disappeared due to the page aging, Photobucket stopped working, etc? I had looked at old, yet popular resource uploads on here before, but many of them have vanished or replaced with the Photobucket expiration image. I was thinking of using Wayback machine to look at older pages and get the missing art, but I don't know if that violates anything or not.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
That rule was added, because people were asking for resources that the artist themselves had deleted and didn't want spread around anymore.
That's not the case with the photobucket links of course. Besides Wayback Machine you can try downloading the hotfix appropriate to your browser (firefox, chrome).

captainette777

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That rule was added, because people were asking for resources that the artist themselves had deleted and didn't want spread around anymore.
That's not the case with the photobucket links of course. Besides Wayback Machine you can try downloading the hotfix appropriate to your browser (firefox, chrome).
Wow, thanks! Let's see how well this works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pafell2