Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So, I'm not sure if this topic is supposed to be here but since I'm referring to the ship tiles made by REF MAP for RM2K3, I couldn't think of a better place.

The tile sheets for RM2K3 are extremely messy to begin with, like a jigsaw puzzle, and these ship tiles are no exception.
For reference, the tiles I'm talking about can be found here.

Anyway, I've looked and I've looked but I can't seem to find a screenshot or picture showcasing the ship finished and all put together. I'd really like that since that's probably the best way to describer the tile sheets. I'm currently about halfway done with puzzling this together but there's quite a lot of tiles that I've no idea where they would go... and I've been starring at them for hours. It's exhausting to be honest. The most problematic part is the stuff that goes above deck.

A little bit of help (or better yet, a screenshot of a finished ship) would be super.

Thanks for taking your time and read.

Thanatos

Abandoned account
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
If it is the outer ship I only found this:

Ship.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasu412