kind of a big deal
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Synopsis
Very simple plugin that allows armor to have the ability to passively heal a party member while walking.

Requested by a user.

Plugin:
Download RegenerativeArmor.js

How to Use:

In your Armor notetag add <Regen:x>

where x is true or false, if x is true then when this armor is equipped it will passively heal while the actor is walking

next add <RegenSteps:x>

where x is the amount of steps needed for the armor to heal. i.e. if x is 10 when the player walks 10 steps they will heal.

finally, add <RegenAmount:x>

where x is the amount of healing that will be done after the RegenSteps amount is met

Example screenshot:

Parameters:

None

Free to use in commercial and not commercial projects, credit is not necessary but appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akemischuyler123