Region Events and Mouse Support on Pics

DiegoMM

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi,

I want to show a picture on parallax map and when player click in some region of the picture its play a event. Im trying to use yanfly Region Events and TDDT Mouse Support Ex but cant make the event trigger by clicking.

i.e. in the parallax map there is a picture of the night sky and the moon, I put region 1 over the moon in the editor, when player click on the moon show message "what a beatiful moon".

Its in the visual novel style, so theres no player charset and touch events.

Is it possible to do that? Theres is another way to accomplish this effect? 

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could always use the common event pictures and put the moon as a separate image to activate a common event...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmach