Not open for further replies.

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@Luckysince97 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i dont know on which tone you are writing this, funny or serious
and if you were serious ( that would mean you never check the event editor and only coding)
I am perfectly serious.

I knew VX only allowed one tileset, and someone wrote a script to let people swap the tileset. And I know Ace and MV allow you to have many tilesets, but only one for each map. I couldn't recall if it still required a script or plugin to change the tileset for a map, or if it was built in.

It doesn't mean I only code and don't use event commands. It just means I've never had to use THAT event command. In fact, I rarely use anything on that whole page of event commands.

When would you want to use it? If you had a game where you visited the same town during different seasons would be an obvious candidate. You can see the environment in summer, autumn, winter and spring without having to make 4 different maps, just by having different versions of the tileset.

I think you indicated that your problem was solved, so if it is, just report your first post and ask for the moderators to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been busy trying out different art styles for my game.

Enemies deserve some spotlight also
hackingCompressed.gif
I think I can make a text-based mini-game with almost zero art assets and with code only...just a lot of code as assets all by themselves. :kaojoy:
A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masochixx