KaithF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like what the title said, my game is showing the regular items 10x in the inventory when I play test. I want to remove them but nothing I’ve done is working. I’m wondering if it’s the Yanefly plug-ins I’m using.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
IIRC there is a YEP plugin which gives you 10 of every item during a playtest.

coucassi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's YEP Test Play Assist, the Start Up Code option. You can turn this option off individually if you still want the other features to remain active, or alter the start up code to do something else.

But as Trihan said, it's only on playtest. In your regular game the items won't show up, even with the plugin turned on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad_At_Scripting