KaithF

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like what the title said, my game is showing the regular items 10x in the inventory when I play test. I want to remove them but nothing I’ve done is working. I’m wondering if it’s the Yanefly plug-ins I’m using.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
IIRC there is a YEP plugin which gives you 10 of every item during a playtest.

coucassi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's YEP Test Play Assist, the Start Up Code option. You can turn this option off individually if you still want the other features to remain active, or alter the start up code to do something else.

But as Trihan said, it's only on playtest. In your regular game the items won't show up, even with the plugin turned on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoulandSpirit