Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
This is awesome =3

Logo Title: SUPER Rocket Proppeled Game

Scheme/Theme: Yellow, like the RPG Maker VX logo. And the SUPER can be either black or red. It's a medieval style for an RPG clichê satire.

Details: Rocket Proppeled Game has got to look like the chichê Logo of a JRPG, then you put the word SUPER at the top of it in a completly different style.

Artist: Reisen, perhaps =P

Last edited by a moderator:

HighInFiber

Now with more calcium!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Normal VX size or custom screen size?

And is the feel of the game very dark or more lighthearted?
Normal VX sized, and the game itself leans more towards being lighthearted. Again, sorry for any miscommunications on my end.

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
All requests directed at me are now accepted. Also, not accepting anymore requests until I get to lighten up my load :3

Signora Shishkebab

Mysterious Marmalade Madame
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ooh, la la!~ It's lovely to see Ms Reisen at work once more with her fabulous workshop! C:>

I'll keep my eyes peeled! It astounds me how people make logos.

navybofus

Transcendent
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Logo Title: Prophecy:

Sub-Text: The Tale of Baritmore

Resolution:640 x 480 please. I have a script that allows that resolution.

Scheme/Theme: I like black, dark reds and blues for the title mostly for easy visuals.

Render/Vector/Silhouettes: I don't really have anything except what I've been using thus far. I'll put it in spoiler tags here so you can see. It's almost exactly what I want, but I don't want to use the VXA RTP assets on anything in this game.

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/5b72qg.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/15dk7o.png[/IMG]
Details: I love the idea of there being a castle city (Baritmore) in the background. But let me tell you a little about Baritmore so I can first, paint you an image http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

* Start Story - Baritmore is a castle city ran by a queen that protects her people first and foremost. Her kingdom is clean and breaths the sweet sea air as her city lies on a vantage point of high cliffs overlooking the Grohn Ocean. A recent threat has made her quite cautious and so she has readied all wall defenses and set her troops into training. The bowmen of Baritmore are the finest in the land and are the soul protectors of the queen. It is said that if an enemy were to march upon Baritmore, an army would be halved by the time they could reach the first farm. - End Story *.

I just wanted to give you a little taste of what Baritmore was and what it stands for. The images in the spoiler above kinda show what I want, but I don't want to be so specific that I take all of the artistic freedom away.

Artist: Whomever is available would be great. Also, the artist can sign the work if he or she wishes.

EDIT:: Changed my original request to this new one due to the lack of motivation on my other title.

EDIT2:: Added a resolution. Thanks

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
AH. FINALLY HAD SOME TIME ~ Epic logo-making time just got more epic with this

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ODPqp.png[/IMG]

(With a dark bg so you can see the vectors)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P9DUi.png[/IMG]

Hao-kun

Throws S**t at Fans
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That...is...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! *crys tears of joy* I love it... THANK YOU REISEN!!!!!

Hao-kun

Throws S**t at Fans
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
AH. FINALLY HAD SOME TIME ~ Epic logo-making time just got more epic with this

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ODPqp.png[/IMG]

(With a dark bg so you can see the vectors)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P9DUi.png[/IMG]
I clicked edit! I didn't mean to double post!

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
Thank you :3 Also, is darkreaper still active? I wanna know if he still needs the logo or not.

navybofus

Transcendent
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
All requests directed at me are now accepted. Also, not accepting anymore requests until I get to lighten up my load :3
DarkReaper_44: Last Active Dec 09 2012 11:45 AM

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
Ah well, that's too bad. I'll skip on his for now though and work on Joporai's. I'll PM him just in case he still needs the logo.

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh ok Thanks Reisen but I thought Hyde was on it oh well I'm not really fussed

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
I don't wanna put too much pressure on Hyde since I was gone for a long while which means I'll take yours :3

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hope you aren't to busy Rei, but I would like to request a logo.^-^

Logo Title: Blessed Rune
Sub-Text: Natalis Story
Scheme/Theme: A golden yellow, white, and orange with crystal shard like lines at the bottom and top of the words.
Details: I'd like the words be in the font of a final fantasy logo, with the words being golden and the border around them being white. Behind the word Rune I would like a crystal to be behind it in a orange like color. Little tiny balls of light are scattered above the words, and a long line that resembles a vine is below the words.

I hope I was detailed enough, pm me if you need more detail.

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok far do's and thank you in advance but I'm not sure if Hyde has already started it or not

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Huge sorry guys, I havent had much of a chance to do graphic work lately. Work is crushing me. We had four people either get laid off or quit within a week and a half. I am hoping things clear up a bit soon as they are bringing in some new employees soon. I am sorry I am getting behind guys.

And thank you so much Rei for picking up some of the slack. I should be back soon to trade off with you and let you have a bit of a break.

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its okay hyde. Its something that you had to do. ^-^

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fair enough man don't over do it. I guess this means Reisen is free to do my request for me if she's still up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interior of a bus, may do more vehicle interiors :kaoswt2:
1670089782219.png
I can hardly believe it is the third day of Christmas and I have yet to put up decorations! Spending my morning cooking breakfast and getting them up.
https://itch.io/s/83641/1-week-sale Do you want a Roguelike game like a turn-based Hades? Get Zodiac Hunters now while it's on sale!
2-0!!
1670083194124.png

Sorry to my fellow RPG maker users who are in the USA... We're kicking your butts! :)
(It's 2-0 at half time in the 8th finals of the WC Soccer. Loser goes home.)
At a store was a taste testing booth for Swiss cookies. After mentioning I'm Swiss, the guy gifted me a bunch of samples "in the spirit of an early St Nicholas". Made my day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LottaSpice