Not open for further replies.

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
'Course I am. Apologies for the sluggish service though, still busy studying for upcoming exams and practicing for a dance number. (Idk if that's what you call dance presentations XD)

Kaiser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ooo~ You got exams to? Well good luck on that and your dance.

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Reisen your awesome.

And good luck. Knock 'em dead. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Logo Title: Divinity
Sub-Text: (no sub-text)
Scheme/Theme: About angels and demons. Something that shows both sides of good and evil. And the game is in our actual year, a modern one. Colors? I dont know, you decide it.
Details: Something... divine. Gracious and modern, but with a dark side.

Your works are superb. Congratulations.

BlindDog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
Logo Title: Reality Check
Sub-Text: (no sub-text)
Scheme/Theme: Game is about a boy who is wondering in the place between dream and reality, so even if it's a horror game wouldn't like for it to be something really scary or horrifing. Though a font used for the title can be scary or misterious somehow in the genre of horror games.
Details: I imagine it as an empty room where there are only door on the front wall and a little doll leaned on the side wall. The room could be grayish with little black stains, ripped wall paper or something like that. Also the view should be as a man is standing on one part of the room and looking into the other.

Thanks very much in advance! Also, I tried to put your banner for my signature, but it didn't work out :\

Cartridge

It's all about the guns, man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Logo Title: Somnium Mutante

Sub-Text: -

Scheme/Theme: Light Colours

Render/Vector/Silhouettes: -

Details: Somnium Mutante is Latin (not a really good translation) of Dreamweaver/Dream changer. So in the logo there would be something like clouds (clouds reffer to dreams) and here and there a piece of unrealistic stuff (floating things, books and papers)

I do prefer to get a PSD-file so I could change little details as placement and colours.

I prefer to get the files by PM

Artist: Reisen

Thanks in advance!

3raser

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dovakiin :3
Primarily Uses
Just curious.. this is made on photoshop? im looking into doing designs like titlescreen/logos... looks really good. :)

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
Alright! Enough with the requests for now guys. Like I said, we don't want to get too swamped by loads of requests so we'll have to lighten up first. Sorry.

Also, joporai's request is done.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QMsG3.png[/IMG]

The others weren't included because the link is broken + my vectoring skills just can't handle the non-transparent ones :(

navybofus

Transcendent
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WOAH! I had to download it and put it on my titlescreen to see it correctly. Aweseome!

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Brilliant work as usual Reisen but you forgot to add the sub text also would you be willing to add the characters if I cut them out for you?

Now I'm not fussed who does this but here it is any way.

Title: Broken Rose
Sub Text: Daughters Of Valor
Theme: Purples and golds
Size: VX Ace size which is 544 X 416 I believe
Details: I would like a rose behind the B in Broken

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
Oh right, omg I forgot the sub-text :C I'd be more than glad to add the characters for you, I'm really sorry for the trouble :( I'll add them as soon as I get on my computer. Thank you to both of you ~

navybofus

Transcendent
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I forget things all the time and I'm nowhere near as busy as you :)

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
Lol, we're both the same when it comes to forgetting things. XD Also, I just noticed that the "Workshops" section has been established. It'd be awesome if the thread got moved there. Time to report my post... for the good of my thread! I WILL MISS YOU GUYS :U HUBBA-HUBBA

Edit;;

Finished!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aeDpB4Z.png[/IMG]

Cartridge

It's all about the guns, man
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
oh no more requests D:

skip mine for now then, giving other people priorities.

Ally

Linked Rooms Games Founder - Fleshforward
Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
what exactly do you want me to do? Your existing logo already seems rather well done. Are you wanting me to completely start from scratch, edit yours, ...?
I'm trying to do a redesign =P

navybofus

Transcendent
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Will we know if we're not accepted? I won't take offense, just want to be able to ask someone else if so. Although I'd rather Reisen do it :)

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lol, we're both the same when it comes to forgetting things. XD Also, I just noticed that the "Workshops" section has been established. It'd be awesome if the thread got moved there. Time to report my post... for the good of my thread! I WILL MISS YOU GUYS :U HUBBA-HUBBA

Edit;;

Finished!

aeDpB4Z.png
Again Outstanding work Rei. Not to sound ungrateful or anything but I've taken the Liberty of cutting out the characters if you don't mind adding them to the title screen

Martial Artist: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6690/martialartistk.png.

Warrior: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2743/warriorl.png

Witch: http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3163/witchml.png

Ninja: http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/409/ninjanu.png

Miko/Priestess: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4043/mikoz.png

Thanks in advance if you decide to and sorry for being a bother.

EDIT:

I've just now looked at the title screen for the 4th time and only now realised that the characters are there so I just spend X amount of hour cutting out the characters for nothing, but thinking about it they are hard to see. I was Hoping they would be put behind the text but in front of the background, but if you can do that if you want and if not then that's fine sorry to cause so much hassle Rei I know you but alot of time and effort into your art and now I feel ungreatful. :(

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
All the requests posted are accepted, of course. I'm still waiting for Asto-san's reply so I could get started on his request c:

Edit;;

Dw joporai, I will make sure to put those in since you've like spent alot of effort cutting those characters. I'll see what I can do! :3 I'm really sorry for the trouble OTL And don't feel ungrateful, I'm doing this because it's a workshop c: (Did that sound stupid or something? ; ; ) It was entirely my fault for making the characters hard to see.

navybofus

Transcendent
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yay accepted! I'm so excited!

Reisen

Hagoromo ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipinookie
Primarily Uses
Done editing Joporai's request! I'm really sorry for taking so long =( I had to look up a few tutorials on photo refining so that I could atleast make it alot better to pay up for the long wait.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UMaWOEg.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?
Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghjones64