Status
Not open for further replies.

AstoXx

Subconscious Punmaster
Reaction score
First Language
Logic
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the title, yo. I pretty much spurted various fluids all over my screen when I saw it. You do good work, guys. Keep it up.

IamMKB

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am bookmarking this. I have something in the works and I will be back here soon. :)

Uzumaki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Title: The Quest of Elements:

Sub-Text: The Phoenix

Theme: A Fiery place with a phoenix in the middle of the text

Size: XP ( 640 x 480 )

Details:The Text should be Golden and have a golden outline

I want it to be a title screen and a logo please

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Uzumaki you need atleast 5 posts before you can request something here it's in their rules on the Opening Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We are certainly all friends. Main reason why I love this place. So, if you guys absolutely want, I will take a couple requests real quick. :)

I can't promise the quickest work, but I will take a couple or so.

BlindDog

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
Well I don't know if Reisen took my request, but if he didn't you are free to do so :D

Shinma

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Hyde. I originally answered you in a PM, but if you are still willing to work on it, here is the answer to your question:

"Thank you for considering my request. it will be a medium sized village type town. Essentially, as you recruit people throughout the game, they will move into the town and expand it. This town will be located in the valley of a large mountain. (The top of the mountain was blown off in a massive explosion, and the town springs up from it hundreds of years later). When I have a title screen made, it will likely somehow showcase a town within the valley. I hope that this helps you with the logo, and thanks again!"

dragonborn99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Australian
Primarily Uses
my workshop is sucking at the moment....... :(

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, don't get yourself down. It just takes a bit of time and practice and you will get up to where you want to be. I personally started out rather poor with my first shop. It got some replies, but was nowhere near some of the other shops around for logo works. So what I did was just keep doing requests while practicing on my free time and things got better. I personally don't find myself to be half as good as most of the other artists who open request shops, but I do find that by watching them as well as trying out new things on my own, I get better with each logo (or so I like to think, lol). I am shooting personally to one day be considered to be one of the better request shop artists, but I know I have a long way to go. Remember, it is all about doing what you like doing and learning while you do it.

As for Shinma, I will try to get on that for you.

BlindDog, if Rei doesn't reply to that within a couple days, I will give yours a shot as well.

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Reisen took my request for a GameOver screen to go with the title screen for Broken Rose: Daughters of Valor but I haven't got anything yet and that was quite some time ago. I am a very patient person but I really need this GameOver.

Last edited by a moderator:

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I could try my hand at it sometime soon and see what I can come up with. But I would suggest just using it as a placeholder until Rei comes back. One, because I don't want to steal her request, and two, if she did your title, it would only make sense to use her game over as well.

Uzumaki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Title: The Quest of Elements:

Sub-Text: The Phoenix

Theme: A Fiery place with a phoenix in the middle of the text the phoenix should be burning a crystal

Size: XP ( 640 x 480 )

Details:The Text should be Golden and have a golden outline

I want it to be a title screen and a logo please

Joporai124

Son of Ifrit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I could try my hand at it sometime soon and see what I can come up with. But I would suggest just using it as a placeholder until Rei comes back. One, because I don't want to steal her request, and two, if she did your title, it would only make sense to use her game over as well.
Ok Hyde will wait for Rei to come back and use the picture I posted for it as A place holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?
Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_Heider