RMMV Reincarnation Assistant (One Map Challenge)

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've played your game just yesterday and I really like the game concept. It's really nice to try to save the world simply sending the right hero. I don't know why, but your game made me remember a Snes game called Actriser, and please take it as a compliment.

In the future, I think you can expand it and make a lot more world and a lot more heroes. Maybe the player can even equip the heroes before sending them to different worlds. Or maybe you can do a bad version of the game, where we send villains to destroy worlds! Haha! Anyways, congratulations, man.

laurentiusmark93

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How Isekai in Anime world works...

Nice game!

Looks like you made a good job in that challenge!

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I remember playing your game a month or two ago I remember it was a fun little experience. I liked how Mana is the underdog in the situation , but will still get the job done. It must have been quite the feat to make a game with one map, 10 events and variables. I can't wait to play the 9 to 5 version.

My own experience with game Jams were interesting to say the least. The fun thing is make an idea on the fly and develop as the jam progresses. Speaking of Jam Games if you aren't would like to try mine?
It's called The Heart's Fallacy: https://rpgmaker.net/games/11353/

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Overlord of Memes)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This was fun! It was one of my favourite entries in the One Map Challenge!
I finally had some spare time to use my pc and check it out and I enjoyed it!
I think you did a good job working on the limitations of that One Map Event and used the chance to make something original with it.
That reminds me, I have a powerful entry too for that event and I have to finish it.

Good luck for the full game!

EDIT:
Sending Harold on random worlds was satisfying. :hsad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YourBaka