Relationship Simulation?

MasonXY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Any ideas on how I can add a relationship simulator into the game? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Rune Factory where there's a menu with relationship status meters. I already have an idea on how to create events and use variables to add points to a characters meter, but I don't have a physical representation of progress.

I'm new to MV. I've done most work in VX ACE so I have no idea how scripts work in MV, especially since it's being run in Java now instead of Ruby. If anyone knows any scripts or plugins that might suit my idea, please let me know how to install them as well, haha.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Korzara

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Last edited by a moderator:

MasonXY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You need this first of all: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/04/yep-37-status-menu-core/

You could use this for the variable display: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/10/yep-41-actor-variables/

This could be used for a simulation of the relationship progress, but it won't be via a bar more like a number display. If you need any help with setting up the plugins exactly message me privately and I can aid as much as I possibly can since I'm making my own Realtionship Sim. :) It'd be my pleasure!
Thanks for the suggested pluggins, I was able to use them no problem. They're very promising, especially for the game I am planning to make :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573