Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't see it either. Could both of you Dreadshadow and Dimitris, scan YOUR computers for adware/malware? People do not POST adware in their signatures. People SEE adware when their PC or browser has been infected. And Dreadshadow, last time we talked about this, you DID have adware on your computer. Can you please check again for me?

@Dimitris, this is an English forum. Please keep your comments in English - otherwise we have to use google translate to make sure you're not "hiding" anything, and if I can't get a decent translation from Google, I WILL assume you're trying to hide something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't see it either. Could both of you Dreadshadow and Dimitris, scan YOUR computers for adware/malware? People do not POST adware in their signatures. People SEE adware when their PC or browser has been infected. And Dreadshadow, last time we talked about this, you DID have adware on your computer. Can you please check again for me?

@Dimitris, this is an English forum. Please keep your comments in English - otherwise we have to use google translate to make sure you're not "hiding" anything, and if I can't get a decent translation from Google, I WILL assume you're trying to hide something.
Did a scan and came clean. :(

Will redo with an alternative product.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What browser are you using?

I have looked at his signature. There really is nothing there. If you're seeing ads, it's GOT to be on your end.

Check your browser plugins and see if there's anything there that you haven't specifically enabled.

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What browser are you using?

I have looked at his signature. There really is nothing there. If you're seeing ads, it's GOT to be on your end.

Check your browser plugins and see if there's anything there that you haven't specifically enabled.
will do. I use Chrome.

No everything is fine and I got Ad Block plus enabled too. 

metronome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (Sure!)
Primarily Uses
Tried everything I could. Deleted the signature and then put the signature back there.

Still didn't see anything wrong...

@Shaz

There was one time Celianna told me that my signature goes over 800x220 pixels in total.

And I thought "hey, that's weird".

May be s/he was seeing that same adware they both are seeing right now?

With that kind of adware, surely my signature will go over 800x220 in size.....

Dreadshadow

Lv 38 Tech Magician
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tried everything I could. Deleted the signature and then put the signature back there.

Still didn't see anything wrong...

@Shaz

There was one time Celianna told me that my signature goes over 800x220 pixels in total.

And I thought "hey, that's weird".

May be s/he was seeing that same adware they both are seeing right now?

With that kind of adware, surely my signature will go over 800x220 in size.....
It is fixed!!!!

". Deleted the signature and then put the signature back there."

WELL DONE!!!!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, it would, but adware does not add stuff to your signature.

Next time someone comments on it, please don't edit your signature. Leave it be so I can take a look at it. I am not seeing what they're seeing, and am not seeing what's in those screenshots. Send me a PM so I'm made aware of it quickly.

And on that note ... back to topic :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok. So I'll get involved.

There are two games I want to release this year. One is in my signature, which will be a short game (if I ever sit down and just make it, sigh).

The other is one I want to customise with my own artwork and stuff, so it will take much longer. I'll let you know how that one goes as I work on it.

MisterTorgue

Explosioooooooons!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Explosions!
Primarily Uses
Simply Known as Treasure Hunter (renaming) but current title is self explanatory.

Very Base of the Story 

The story is there is a legendary artefact broken into shards and scattered across Elsaria (the world name).

When you are exploring the starter cave you uncover something that gets you more and more involved in the history and future of Elsaria
>You can get Randomzied items (like Diablo and such) so Durable Dagger, Dagger of Agility or Durable Dagger of Agility (many, many more)

>Have a fast travel map system as well as looking to place a world map in the game

>Got many maps, if you get 4 map pieces you can craft a unidentified map which you take to a cartographer who will id it for you, this map will then let you fast travel to the location, on finding the main treasure, it teleports you out and resets the map (and you lose the location) but the maps are worth your time to fully explore!

>Added a lot more character emotion and such into the game, and I can map much better now! (I ditched my last game as it would've taken more time to go over it all for more detail then to create a new game!)

>Added a lot more 'cinematics' to make it feel like a game rather than you just walking through maps.

I had the concept from last year and finally putting it all into motion this year

Racked up over 40 hours since new year on this new game and it seems like its very plausible to get it released this year, as it will be a large, vast and immersive game :)

I am so excited for this, but tempted to look for people to help me map up some caves and such to quicken the process! :)

Done all this 

kntwriter

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am going to throw my hat in, with the hopes that this will get me motivated.

I am still working on the title but it is rhe first chapter of a series that will tell of the fall of the Shadow Hunters and the re-birth of a god of chaos.

esby

eejit
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm making surprisingly good progress. Discovered Theo's crafting script which works a treat, need to change the colours a little but that's really not a problem.

Next goal is to implement an AP system to work along side it and to consider introducing Parameter points which let the player customize the character's stats or just do ordinary stat increases on level up. After that it's back to working on puzzles and then finishing up what's left of the story then I'm pretty much set to release my demo.

eigwayne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh man, this is just the sort of push I might need to actually finish something.  A "release something this year" challenge is an excellent idea, bgillisp.

I have... *counts* ...four games started, three with decent amount of progress, and significant notes for probably four others. My problem is that I get carried away with adding stuff to the plot. And then I take too much time fiddling with graphics and redoing maps. And then I get distracted by a shiny new unrelated idea (don't be like me, kids! Focus is important!).

So I think my goal this year is to finish the shortest game, and at least one of the others!

Tarsus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm planning on releasing my game this year anyway, hopefully in the next 3-4 months in fact due to it being fairly short and already developing nicely.  The link to it is in my signature.

Afterwards I plan on doing another game set in the same universe, not a sequel as such but a follow up, and I would love to actually get that done in 2015 but my ambitions sometimes get the better of me and the scale im going for with the second game is pretty massive.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh man, this is just the sort of push I might need to actually finish something.  A "release something this year" challenge is an excellent idea, bgillisp.

I have... *counts* ...four games started, three with decent amount of progress, and significant notes for probably four others. My problem is that I get carried away with adding stuff to the plot. And then I take too much time fiddling with graphics and redoing maps. And then I get distracted by a shiny new unrelated idea (don't be like me, kids! Focus is important!).

So I think my goal this year is to finish the shortest game, and at least one of the others!
Don't feel too bad! I have two ideas in progress, and ideas for three more games set in the same universe! I figure to take the shorter idea and try to release it this year sometime (maybe as a free non-commercial game, we will see), and keep working on the bigger story heavy game at the same time.

What is everyone's progress so far too? For my intended game for this I have the overland map drawn up on paper and in the game, and one set of weapons, armor, shields, hats, shoes and potions in the editor. I think I'm going to start with this and balance those as the base, then set up the other weapons/armors after more of the game is made. Next up is to implement the opening town and the first dungeon.

hiromu656

Praise the Sun (Arcana)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm getting some decent progress for my game. A couple more art pieces and I'll actually be close enough for a game page and even a demo.

Gothic Lolita

YouTube Starlet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After doing a daily progress on my project, I think I can at least release a demo of it. :D
Not sure, if I can do a full version of it, but a demo will be done for sure. ;)

For the second one I'm not sure about, because I got some trouble with it. :/
Actually it will be a new RPG Maker XP game on the site. :D (\s/)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm gonna need to get my head around the Luna engine. Who would have thought my vision of the perfect menu would be so hard to implment! Ah well.

Marrend

Bludgeon of Inspiration
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hrm. I've tended to not post game-threads here unless the game is done. However, I posted a demo on RMN a couple of days ago?

That probably doesn't count for this thread, though!

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Mapping, mapping, mapping...

Working on an investigation sequence in a big city. Lots of places to poke around in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrOrgazm