Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
 ​

● You don't need to add details like team members and the like - that will be added when you actually release your something. Just leave a comment over here!

● Each submission you make will require you to make a separate thread in the appropriate forum. You can add more than the same type of submission, but each must be in a different topic. Media is the only exception to this rule.

● Threads will be automatically accepted but they must abide by the general game thread guidelines. That is:

-Story Synopsis. A story synopsis of at least 300 words is required. This includes characters, world building and so on. It doesn't have to be extremely detailed, just type in what you think is important for the player to know. I also encourage everyone not to build a wall of text, let the game show it!

-Screenshots. At least a minimum of 3 screenshots is encouraged. Title Screens and Game Over Screens are NOT counted as screenshots.

-Credits. If you use other peoples' resources adding a list of credits is encouraged. 

● Games - Game downloads should be either zipped files (you can download winzip or winrar for free on their sites) or packaged in the auto-compression of the engine (XP, VX and Ace all have this option.) The links should be easily found in-topic and only link to free-to-download sites.

● Games - Each game thread should be tagged with the engine showing. The format for tags are RPG Maker XPRPG Maker VXRPG Maker VXAce and IGM

● Games - In each thread you need to have a list of people who contributed to the game creation if you worked in a team. This is to be separate from any credit list and easily visible. Hidden in a spoiler with a bold heading is acceptable.

● Media - In the Media section you will have one thread, no matter how many submissions you have. The thread heading will have your name somewhere in the title and each separate media submission should be one post. Hence, if you have a trailer and promo art for one game and some concept art from another you'll need three posts - one for each. 

● Media - Each post should have the name of the game your media is from as well as any attributions you have for it. You may post media that has been made for your game - exclusively - but it must have credits in the post of that particular submission.

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
 ​
Ksi​
seita​
Animus​
MeridianBot​
Jef299​
Choco-Elliot Wyvern​
Avvy​
LoneWolfDon​
Fomar0153​
Hirei​
Voxelle​
Hollow​
encapturer​
DarkSpartan​
MISTER BIG T​
Lustermx​
Hesufo​
alexander Amnell​
Aristolian​
light487​
Crysta​
TheBrogrammer​
Dark_Metamorphosis​
ImmortalDreams​
FortheloveofPie​
Volrath ​
Artbane​
doriantoki​
Destinaxe​
Dradia234​
Ocedic​
NPC​
TRBagon​
Doobles​
Archeia_Nessiah (because I know you will ^.~ -<3 )​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sign me up! You know I'm all for the shinies~<3

seita

Donn_M
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sign me up please!

Animus

"My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Creole
Primarily Uses
Sign me up as well; I will be working on a demo to release, which will be mostly game-play oriented.

Meridianbot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I will be part of this. Sign me up.

I will probably make something only for the event^^

reards Bot

Jef299

Fifteen Mush-ups!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is it for this coming weekend?

I am up to the challenge.

Sign me up!

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English
Is it for this coming weekend?

I am up to the challenge.

Sign me up!
It's for the May 4th/5th weekend - so a little less than a month away. 

Hey, don't get dismayed by lack of time, either. It doesn't matter what kind of shape your release is in as long as you release something. That was what the spirit of the day was supposed to be - not polished pieces but works in progresses (though you can add polished stuff too). It was a time of seeing what each other was working one, giving and receiving feedback and just having fun showing off something. 

Hence why we have small limits - I mean a 5 minute demo isn't that hard to make, yeah? ^.^

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like a fun opportunity. I'll join!

LoneWolfDon

Big Don
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmmm, looks like it could be an interesting, fun yet learning experience (I've participated in similar such "Release Something" game-developing events and little competitions before, though with other game-making communities and different game-making software/engine - AGS).

And, if it's not like supposed to be like some huge big completed game (as mentioned, it could just be like a 5-minute long demo-thingy or incomplete game), then sure, count me in, sign-me-up. :)  

It could occasionally be a nice little diversion from my main game-project (though my main focus will still be on developing my Blade of Rage project), and it may also give me some new ideas to include into my main game project anyways.

Good luck to all who enter. Cheers!

Hirei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Voxelle

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sign me up please!

Hollow

(◡‿◡✿)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, this sounds neat--sign me up, too!  :)

encapturer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I request to join this event.

It looks like fun; and it'll actually push me to actually release something.

DarkSpartan

Polymorphic Sillycreature
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm in. I have something I need to wrap up in my current project, and this might be just what I need to get it done.

Lustermx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Okay... Sign me up.

(This thing is actually good timing and I'm glad it's around a month away)

Hesufo

Homu!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Sign me up for this - I had already set in my mind releasing a Demo at the end of the Game Making Drive so this event fits like a glove. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will probably never use MZ. Buys it anyway
Been playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope, the remastered version on PS4. I like it. Seems others think it's garbage, but I like these cutesy, silly, and tropey characters. Having waaaay more fun with it than SO: Integrity and Faithlessness.
In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr