Not open for further replies.

Taka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The whole idea is to release your something on that day. You can work more on your project and then release what you have of it on the weekend if you like, or make a trailer for it or some concept art. 

It's not too late to sign up, though~
Hmm... okay! I'll sign up. Hopefully I've got what I plan to do finished by then.

JustPassingBy

I am the macdaddy of County Hill *insert dubstep*
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

DragonGirl57

Possibly the weirdest girl you shall ever know
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I might post one of my games as a demo, since I'm not the best speller and none of them are even close to done. So sign me up for this and I'll try to get somthing at least aceptable by then.

Traveling Bard

The Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sign me up, I want to release a short game for proof of concept ;)

vindaca

CEO of Tales of the Valiant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sign me up too.

Steelfight

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I think Ill have something ready by then.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
quick question. Where do we publish these games? A post on this forum or just the forum.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I made subboards for RSW releases.

Remember guys, it can be an old project, BUT WORK ON IT UNTIL MAY 4 OR 5. Make progress with your game and release them on those dates.

Wait for us to update this thread for further details when the time is near.

Last edited by a moderator:

light487

Parrot Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A few days ago I was thinking I might not have enough content to get a decent demo ready.. I would have still released "something" of course.. but it would have been a lot less than I hoped. Over the last few days I've actually made quite good headway with maps, cutscenes, sidequests and so on. Tonight I'll be doing some database editing to set up some tiered weapons/armor and really start to see a game coming together..

These RSW's and GMD's are really great and I am thankful that the organisers have.. well.. organised them! :)

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have something super good in store. Something that'll blow everyone's minds. It's going to be beautiful...

This is going to be so great.

Jonnie91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, WTH i'll do a resource pack for a release on the weekend :p Sign me up :D

A question, should we register on RMN as well? (if of course we have an account there too) 

Aceri

Author
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sign me up, I'll have something worth showing off by then.

Southclaw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah, I'll have a crack at it too eh - I've got some music that I think might just be perfect.

Sign Me Up!

Hegemon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would like to participate if I can.

Please sign me up.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Working on this made me remember how small and limited resolution support the old RPGmakers had and just made me appreciate Ace much more.

light487

Parrot Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh dear.. less than a week to go. Time to stop adding new areas and time to start making sure everything is linking up and story flows.. and then make a "end of demo and credits" end game screen thingy..

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I will have to remove myself from this, unfortunately I will not have a demo done by the time the weekend comes. (and my drawing sucks)

Anyway thats all I have to say.

light487

Parrot Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will have to remove myself from this, unfortunately I will not have a demo done by the time the weekend comes. (and my drawing sucks)

Anyway thats all I have to say.
But you wuld still have "something" though, right? :)

Mine certainly won't be what I was hoping to have ready by then.. far from it.. but I'll still release "something" :)

Go on! You can do it! :)

Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
But you wuld still have "something" though, right? :)

Mine certainly won't be what I was hoping to have ready by then.. far from it.. but I'll still release "something" :)

Go on! You can do it! :)
No what I was going to release doesn't flow at all the combat is messed up, and well the story needs ALOT of revisions and if I even fixed it to be right it would be barely 45 minutes of game play. Along with the fact that I am restarting the project, of which the demo is based. I may post a thread of what I have replaced it with supposing I can at least finish that much in time.

Roboblue

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd like to do this. Sign me up!

No what I was going to release doesn't flow at all the combat is messed up, and well the story needs ALOT of revisions and if I even fixed it to be right it would be barely 45 minutes of game play. Along with the fact that I am restarting the project, of which the demo is based. I may post a thread of what I have replaced it with supposing I can at least finish that much in time.
Well, it says you only need 10-15 minutes of gameplay for the demo. I was stressing about joining this until I saw that, so now I can instead focus on the concept of what I'm going for instead and have a meaty 15 minute demo instead of a rushed hour-long demo. Maybe you could do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Grass... Earth... Sand... Snow! Working on edits for some new autotiles for MZ/MV
Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffithVIII