- Jan 15, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Relics' Legacy is a classical RPG taking place in a medieval/fantasy world.
You will lead a party of 2 actors (2 during the demo which is the 1st chapter and 4 others will join you later in the story) with different classes and abilities.
You'll need to earn experience, job points and gold through battles, learn skills and buy new equipments to defeat stronger monsters and bosses.
You can find, at a very low rate, monster spirits. Each spirit is unique and can augment a slotted equipment. Try to loot them and see what they can do.
Alongside the main story, you'll be able to complete Board Quests too and win prizes (collect, kill, etc).
Follow the story of Elliot, a young man overprotected by his mother. Elliot wishes to become the greatest Mage ever and is training in secret with his forever friend Noah.
But fate has other projects for him...
What's this strange tattoo under his eye ? Why does he hear the voice of ancient heroes ? Why the Holy Church is investigating on the Shimmering Island ?
So many question but no answer... Discover what will happen to him in this prolog.
- Elliot is a young mage and wishes to become more than this. He wants more independance, more freedom but his mother is overprotecting him. He's using basic elemental magic.
- Noah is training to become a travelling merchant. He's using axes to defeat his foes and has some knowledge in pharmacy. You can turn him in either a damage dealer or a support.
Welcome in Moonbright !
Explore a strange cave
World, settings and so on :
You'll start your journey in the village of Moonbright, on the Shimmering Island. Some recent events have made your world, Hearss, in danger. Save it, you have no time !
The combat system is a classical turn base battle system. You can perform actions (attack, guard, skill, use an item and escape) every turns.
You need to level up your character, buy new equipments, learn new skills.
You can save on save points or in the world map.
Augment system, loot monster spirits.
Default Controls : (can be changed in the options menu)
Left arrow, 4 (num pad) : Left direction
Right Arrow, 6 (num pad) : Right Direction
Top arrow, 8 (num pad) : Top direction
Bottom arrow, 2 (num pad) : Bottom direction
Space, Enter, Enter (num pad), Z : action, confirm
X, Insert, Escape, 0 (num pad) : Cancel, Menu
Shift (press) : Run - you can set the auto run in the options
Q, Page up : Change character
W, Pade down : Change character
S : Save menu
I : Item menu
E : Equipment menu
K : Skill menu
J : Quest journal
O : Options menu
B : Beastbook
Download and usefull links :
Itch page for download : https://pluevnr.itch.io/relics-legacy
Facebook : Relics' Legacy Facebook Page
One last word :
I'm Nico and I'm currently developping Relics' Legacy. The game is far from being over but I wanted to release the 1st chapter as soon as it would be over.
I need you, and tons of feedback so I can correct what's not going as it should be.
You can give me your feedbacks here in the comments, in the Facebook page or in the RPG Maker forum
The 1st chapter is free but you can support the development if you're interested in the game.
I hope you will enjoy that first part ! See you later
Made with RPG Maker MV ©2015 KADOKAWA CORPORATION./ YOJI OJIMA
Music and Sound : Eric Matyas (soundimage.org), Enterbrain, Kadokawa
Game Design : Haydeos, Avery, PandaMaru, whtdragon, Yanfly Engine, Fallen Angel Olivia, Enterbrain, Kadokawa
Character Design : RavenBlackbird, Hiddenone, Ækashics, PLUEVNR, Enterbrain, Kadokawa
Programming : Yanfly Engine, Fallen Angel Olivia, Moghunter, SkottyTV, 姫HimeWorks, PLUEVNR, Hudell, Chaucer, Shaz, Enterbrain, Kadokawa
Special Thanks : Maddy Neko, Remeasywin, Stfufane, RPG Maker Community and friends
New features :
- Emotional bubbles aboce quest NPC and merchant NPC.
- Credit page added on main title.
- New cursor.
- All maps reworked.
- Title screen entirely reworked.
- Earth Guardian and Queen Rat sprites modified.
- Earth Guardian skills updated.
- Change de currency name.
- Several sound effect modified.
- Game icon modified.
- Normal attack animation updated.
- Game file lighten
Bug fixed :
- lags due to quest window on map fixed.
New features :
- the quest log is now visible on Map. You can choose which quest is active while you play in the quest journal. You can choose to remove that window in the options.
- keyboard settings is now possible. You can set any key for any action, everything is editable. You can set shortcuts for Item menu (I), Equipment menu (E), Formation menu (F), Skill menu (K), Save menu (S), Quest journal (J), Beastbook ( - default keys in brackets.
- farmer shop. The farmer is now selling vegetables. These are healing items with less effect. Unlike the common items, you can't use them with Noah's pharmacy skills.
- treasure chests are no longer popping up a text box needing the player to press the action key. You now have a popup on the bottom right of your screen which will fade away after 4 seconds, you can continue move and play while the popup is visible.
- new map. You now have access to the Diggers' refuge in Moonbright.
- added a mine wagon in Hinter Hollow. You can cross the map and avoid tights.
- new map updates (Moonbright, farmer's house, INN, Moonbright's chief house, Hinter Hollow). More map updates will follow in a couple weeks.
- skills renamed :
* Fire, Fire + and Fire X become Flame, Fire Ball and Flame Geyser
* Ice, Ice + and Ice X become Ice formation, Ice pick and Ice Generator
* Thunder, Thunder + and Thunder X become Sparkle, Lightning and Thunderbolt.
* Heal, Heal + and Heal X become Recovery, Cure and Heal
* Barrier becomes Shelter
* Palm Push Strike becomes Exploding Palm
* Acid Terror becomes Acid Spread
* Crazy Uproar becomes Merchant Thrill
- Queen Rat appearance modified
- Every single NPC and citizens now have a name
- Added citizens NPC in Little Rock Harbour
Bug Fixed :
- Monster description ajusted
- Thunderbolt (formerly Thunder X) animation fixed
- buffs, malus and guard turn count fixed
- daddy's request 2 objectives list fixed.
- 4 houses reworked (Elliot's house, Noah's house, weapon shop and item shop). More will be reworked soon. The game is going to be less "square shaped" and maps more detailed.
- Monster description added, still having a little bug with it but it will be fixed for the next update.
- item drop rate adjustment.
Major fix :
- equipment menu fixed.
Minor fixes :
- Monster drops are now visible in the monster book.
- Julia's skills requirements fixed
Devlog 1.1.1 :
Minor fixes :
- Noah skills' requirments fixed ;
- Julia starting level and JP raised ;
- Spelling mistakes corrected ;
- Fire X, Ice X, Thunder X, Barrier, Shell animation fixed ;
- Spirit description corrected ;
- Paralyse skill fixed.
Devlog 1.1.0 :
Features added :
- Game over Screen changed, you now can choose between coming back to the last visited INN, load a game file or going back to the title screen. To be teleported in an INN, you need to visit one first. You'll be teleported with 1 HP. ;
- sound effect on message ;
- killcount and itemcount in the Quest Journal. You no longer need to check your item or count how many monsters you have killed. Just check in the Quest log.
Minor fixes :
- First boss max HP decreased ;
- Narrow Summit monsters attack decreased ;
- Angel's Feather price decreased ;
- some quest and monster related issues fixed ;
- Monster Book updated.
Devlog 1.0.1 :
Minor fixes :
- experience table fixed
- sea sound in Little Rock Harbour fixed
- armors' description updated
- several spelling mistakes corrected
Some more features will be added soon. Thanks for the feedbacks. Keep finding issues or features not well implemented (bug, errors, spelling, assets, monsters, and so on)