ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if Im able, I can bug/glitch out everything :p not in a speedrun though.
but I give it a shot when im able too play a bit.

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd love to
Have fun :)

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made several changes!
If tou haven't play the demo yet, it's completely free so why not giving it a try?

you'll find the trailer in the game page.

If you have started the game and want these bug to be fixed, just copy paste the game exe and keep your save file in the www/save folder.

Devlog 2.1.0

Texts and Dialogues :
- Mispells corrected
- Colors fixed
- Story Book renamed in Encyclopedia
- Added a "Places" section in the Encyclopedia
- Added pages about Hearss, Shimmering Island, Moonbright and Little Rock Harbour to the Encyclopedia
- Added dialogues in the first cutscene and on NPCs in Hinter Hollow
- Slightly modified the tutorial popups
- Added an hint during the trial of courage
- Escape message window fixed
- Message window offset fixed in the 3rd cutscene
- Changed the name of the Digger in Chief into Head Digger (that was too French I guess XD)

Sounds and visuals :
- Added a dramatic music in the Narrow Summit cutscene
- Removed some sound effect
- Change the color of the HP/MP bars in the Quick View Party

Battle balance :
- Reduced the MP cost of Amputation (Noah)
- Reduced the agility of every monster
- Rat : JP raised, Exp and Moni decreased
- Cockatrice and Hornet : Atk, Exp, Moni and HP max decreased

Mapping :
- Narrow Summit collision fixed
- Added some details on Shimmering Island

Bugs :
- Meteo and Clock on game over fixed
- Lightning Hector quest failure fixed
- Narrow Summit bug on Elliot's death fixed
- Trial of courage jump when it shouldn't fixed

Others :
- Added social medial links on the title screen
- Spirit tutorial rewards you with a Rabbit spirit

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
The 2.1.0 version was bugged but it's fixed in the 2.1.1
If you haven't already tried the game, join the 120+ players who played it and why not give a review, share it with your friends and follow it on instagram to have the latest informations.

If you own an older version, just update it and keep you savefile to continue your journey on Hearss.

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey!

New Devlog and probably the last one concerning the demo

Time to continue the game.
Please consider giving some love to the project on Instagram if you like it. It will allow me to get more potential players and more feedback.

Devlog 2.1.2

Monster Balance :
- Earth Guardian boss fight dynamized
- Earth Guardian : Fortify spell modified, Attack removed, Stone Hammer Added, Weighted Stance added
- Earth Guardian, Queen Rat and Ridiculously Big Jellyfish MP raised
- Queen Rat and Ridiculously Big Jellyfish esperience decreased
- Bat experience raised

Mapping :
- Narrow Summit shadow bug fixed
- Worldmap to Moonbright transition modified
- Monster sensor size reduced

Characters :
- Elliot now starting with the knowledge skill learned
- Noah starting level 2 with the potion skill learned

Interface :
- Battle screen transition modified
- Shutdown command added to the game menu
- Volume control improved

I've also decided to shutdown the ******* page as the game is far from being over. I want to show my progress first and let people judge a longer demo.

Same goes for the Discord. There are plenty of very good discord communities around RPG Maker games and I don't have to run mine.

lolshtar

Master of Magic thatknow nospell
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
=theres a lot of music available everywhere for the love of god dont use rpg maker default music
=dont allow me to buy the exact same weapon l have
=not everyone is going to guess the blue circles are save points, maybe put a hint right on top of the first one but a very good idea to make the player save at the right time
=when enemy appear l have to click everytime before the combat stats, very annoying
=weird targeting with mouse, needs to be fixed
=cant use the potion skill out of combat doesnt make sense
=not enough skills at the start of the game, if the only skill l have on 2 characters is a single target that does more damage than a normal attack theres a problem
=no point of talking about element weakness if right now l only have one
= l cannot tell if the mage normal attack is ice element or physical
=bat use vampirism at full hp, use ai to only use it when low and up the life gain a lot so they must be focused to be killed
=equipment boost chars way too much, double damage for just a weapon upgrade?
=sliding and jumping doesnt work with mouse
=remove misses entirely from the game, l dont even think your game has crits so why keep the most annoying thing
=add weak/resist effects on elements, the damage number is always the same no matter what
= whats the point of the boss having different abilities if they all do the same one target damage except the charging one*earthquake was probably multi but my mage died to rng, again something an enemy shouldnt use if l have only 1 actor alive
=probably would have lost if l didnt buy the axe/mirror, l should be able to win without any equipment bought
=cant save at underground passage save point
=so everytime you go to a town back and forth the background changes instantly from raining to being sunny

PLUEVNR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
=theres a lot of music available everywhere for the love of god dont use rpg maker default music
=dont allow me to buy the exact same weapon l have
=not everyone is going to guess the blue circles are save points, maybe put a hint right on top of the first one but a very good idea to make the player save at the right time
=when enemy appear l have to click everytime before the combat stats, very annoying
=weird targeting with mouse, needs to be fixed
=cant use the potion skill out of combat doesnt make sense
=not enough skills at the start of the game, if the only skill l have on 2 characters is a single target that does more damage than a normal attack theres a problem
=no point of talking about element weakness if right now l only have one
= l cannot tell if the mage normal attack is ice element or physical
=bat use vampirism at full hp, use ai to only use it when low and up the life gain a lot so they must be focused to be killed
=equipment boost chars way too much, double damage for just a weapon upgrade?
=sliding and jumping doesnt work with mouse
=remove misses entirely from the game, l dont even think your game has crits so why keep the most annoying thing
=add weak/resist effects on elements, the damage number is always the same no matter what
= whats the point of the boss having different abilities if they all do the same one target damage except the charging one*earthquake was probably multi but my mage died to rng, again something an enemy shouldnt use if l have only 1 actor alive
=probably would have lost if l didnt buy the axe/mirror, l should be able to win without any equipment bought
=cant save at underground passage save point
=so everytime you go to a town back and forth the background changes instantly from raining to being sunny

Hey!
Thank you for trying the demo and giving me your feedback. I hope you liked it anyway.

I didn't know about the mouse issues. I'm gonna fix that as soon as possible. The game is meant to play with the keyboard but it's also possible to play with a mouse. I'll definitely look more into that.
I also fixed the save bug, thanks for pointing that out.

About the music, my brother is currently making them so it will be changed soon enough.

I don't get your points about equipments. It's not logical to have a weapon if you can't buy it in your hometown. It doesn't make sense to slightly raise the damages when the weapon costs more than twice the price of the basic one. And you would have won way more easily if Elliot didn't die during the golem fight, that was just bad luck. It's made to win without any equipment, it's very hard, but possible.

My game has crits, you just didn't have the right weapon to raise your crits chances and didn't were lucky enough to make one. I'm not gonna remove the misses, this is part of the game. In a game and even in real life, you can't hit everytime. Some people have a good flee or a nice agility. That's how it is.

The mage basic attack is a neutral magic bullet.

About the save points, elements and so on. You can find every informations in the Encyclopedia. The dialogue is just there to let you know that it's possible, or what you can or can't do. So, in the Encyclopedia, there's the save circle shown. But I get your point, I'll probably change the sprite, I have an idea in my mind that will make it more obvious.

About the weather, yeah that's a problem I know. I want to make it more randomized because the meteo will affect some quests and other stuffs later in the game. I need to look deeper into it.

The boss abilities don't do the same damages and the weak/resist effect is working. I don't get these points and I didn't see them in your playthrough.

Well then, thanks for trying it. I hope you also found some positive points, I'd love to hear them to know what was good and can be kept in the game.
Your review will help me to improve the quality of the game.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewGAmeR