shinichi999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I'm very interested on this plugin but it's not working for me... I can't see a new dictionary menu

If I try accessing via script call, "SceneManager.gotoDictionaryScene()", then it says "Undefined is not a function".

I'm using 1.4.0 version. Any help, please?

PandoraFay

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have installed both Rem_Heart and Rem_Dictionary in my js/plugins.

I play tested with just Rem_Heart, no folders were created. I play tested with both plugins, in the correct order and got this error: Uncaught ReferenceError: RemInis not defined.

Am I doing something wrong?

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What version of MV are you using?

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll take a look.
By the way, you shouldn't need folders anymore.

PandoraFay

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, your book plugin works fine and is a good solution to my problem.

shindow

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Very interested in this plug in... just a bummer I can't add entries to the dictionary as the game progresses. Please let us know if you add this in the future. :)

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Very interested in this plug in... just a bummer I can't add entries to the dictionary as the game progresses. Please let us know if you add this in the future. :)

I'd also like this!

Wetzen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! I seem to have run into a problem with using the advanced dictionary - just can't make it work (the normal dictionary works just fine though!).

capture9oomh.png

This is the error that always, always pops up when trying to call the advanced dictionary. I tried using a completely fresh project and only inserting the necessary EIS file system, rem_heart and rem_dictionary files. I inserted the category.json from your website with the test-text files.

When implementing it into my real project, the same thing happens, except I get a "CALL SCRIPT ERROR" from yanfly's core engine plugin but with the same error code as in the picture above.

I am using MV 1.5.0. Do you maybe have any idea what's happening in here? Must be some small super silly thing, I suppose ):

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Anyway we can call the command through the options button instead.

Wetzen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyway we can call the command through the options button instead.
Sorry, I don't follow?

Well, I kinda figured this problem out I suppose. I was always trying to call the dictionary immediately via autorun-events or just by pressing buttons soon, after the game loaded. Turns out, if I wait around 3-4 seconds and then make the command everything works just fine. So I guess it needs some time to initialize? Anyway it works.

However... I wanted to use simple japanese characters for the dictionary (like 日、亅, 水, 丶) but apparently if I put these into the json file they become "undefined" along the way. Tried messing around with some functions in the dictionary-js file but to no avail... do you or maybe anyone have something like a hotfix so they become usable for the dictionary?

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I mean, in the menu, I'd like to load the "Rem Dictionary" by clickong on a keybind that actually under options like here in this image:

Deeakron

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've run into an issue where everything works fine while playtesting, but as soon as I do deployment I get the error "Uncaught ReferenceError: RemIn is not defined". I saw the problem being addressed earlier in the thread but I don't quite understand what the solution is, and I'm trying to figure out how to fix it.

My MV version is 1.5.1, mainly because the plugin does not seem to work in updated versions past that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.
Marquise* wrote on KazukiT's profile.
*cybermental hugs for the rainy days*
Thanks for the visit
Test thử cái nào! : nụ cười:
Các bác sĩ cho biết thêm:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komorikayo