Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for someone capable of converting tracks from Final Fantasy I, II, and III into SNES format.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We do not support ripping materials in any way - please see rule 2.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDubiousBard