Removal by element

DogeWorm

That Insomniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I have this state, frozen, and I want it to be removed whenever you are hit by a fire-element move.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Give all Fire-element moves the Feature "Remove State: Frozen".

This could be more easily done with a script, but going without one is really not that hard.

DogeWorm

That Insomniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

DogeWorm

That Insomniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also, do you know how to make a state that allows you to survive an attack with 1 hp?

Like endure from pokemon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbzikowany