Remove/Add Default Menu Commands

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by LawrenceindaSky, May 9, 2019.

1. LawrenceindaSky

LawrenceindaSky Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Okay, I know I just asked a question like, yesterday? But I am wondering if there is any sort of way to remove commands such as the Formation, Status, Skill, and Equip, and have the ability to re add them later on? I feel it would be helpful to do this as a tutorial at the beginning of the game and add the commands as the player progresses to teach them slowly how the commands work. Mostly for new people to RPGs (I know a few).

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Plugin Releases is where people who have written a completed plugin that they want to share with others can post it. In moving this I am going to assume that you are using MV, but it would be helpful if you could edit the info under your avatar (done via your Profile page) to include which engine you are using to avoid doubt in the future.

I've moved this thread to RPG Maker MV. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. LawrenceindaSky

First Language:
    English
    Oops, sorry, I guess I mistakenly posted this on the wrong forum, thank you for moving it! :D

4. Eliaquim

Eliaquim Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian! Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese - Br
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You can disable and enable the acces of the Menu, Save and Formation options via event commands. The other ones only with plugin(or editing the code).

5. LawrenceindaSky

First Language:
    English
    I know that, but my aim was to actually hide the command completely, I ended up finding a plugin from HimeWorks that works for default stuff, I still got some custom commands to figure out though.