Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Description of the Feature:
  • Add selection of several events at the same time in the list of events.
  • Add the ability to remove events from the event list

Why is this feature good?
This feature is great because of the following:
  • This will simplify development.

Possible issues with this feature?
Issues that might arise from this feature:
  • There shouldn't be any problems with that. In any case, point 2 is simply necessary and logical.

The Row

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Just make sure I don't miss understand. You want the ability to delete events using the event list. Remove to me would be leaving them ingame but just removing them from the list.

Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Just make sure I don't miss understand. You want the ability to delete events using the event list. Remove to me would be leaving them ingame but just removing them from the list.
You did not understand. To delete means to delete permanently delete not only through the map but also through the list. That is, you cannot delete through the list now. Be sure to click on the map and delete, and I suggest adding the ability to delete through the list of events.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
edit: sorry i think i misinterpret your message... i though you want to delete the event permanently using event command in game.... apparently what you mean is deleting in the editor in event window list... sorry my bad :D.

Last edited:

Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Changed the title to a more understandable one. I repeat. The idea is to add a delete event button to the event list pop-up menu and add a delete shortcut key. Usually, if they make a list displaying something from the map, then this list is given full control of objects, including their removal, but the Japanese don't need this for a hike, because I don't understand why not add more control buttons right away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi