remove battle commentary altogether?

shortcake

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
by which i mean; when you're in a battle, you attack the enemy, and it says "player has attacked"
i just want it gone. i've gotten rid of almost all of it myself, except i can't seem to remove, uh... how do i put this
if normal battle will have the text
"player has attacked
enemy evaded
player used item"
etc etc

i've gotten it down to just...
"player"
with no other text showing, even if the enemy DOES evade, player uses an item, etc
but i can't seem to get rid of that? the players name? i can't find where in scripts that particular line is being drawn from

(as for why i don't want it, there's only one battle in the game and it's not even actually a battle, you're literally just giving a cat a bath + the big black semitransparent bar looks really out of place in my game, i just think there's no need for it)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you'll need a script to remove the battle log, it can't be removed without a script.
I suggest you request such a script in the script request section for Ace

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
it will be hard to request new script for the old engine... maybe you want to check on this thread and see if you can do that.
hope this help.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You could try Yanfly skip battle log or victor sant skip battle log

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik