LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all,

I am wondering if there is a simple way to remove the battle transition and cut straight to the battle?

I have been searching for a good while now with no findings. I thought this would be something that would have been asked for and solved already but I haven't found the answer yet.

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great, thanks! :)

Ossra

Formerly Exhydra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@LeeOccleshaw For a quick and dirty edit, you can do the following :

// rpg_scenes.js | lines 689~691
Scene_Map.prototype.encounterEffectSpeed = function() {
return 60; // Change to 0
};

There are a few other sections of code that should probably be commented out, as well ... but for a quick transition, that simple edit should work. 

LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Exhydra Thanks a lot! I set that to return '2' instead of 60 which somehow created a crazy scrolling effect with my parallax background which is even better. Bonus thanks! :D  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowgrahp