RMMV Remove enemy with certain state from turn order display indicator (Yanfly Charge Turn Battle / CTB)

Featherbrain

Prehistoric Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a "corpse" State that is treated as a death state for most purposes, except that when enemies have this state (as opposed to the actual death state) they remain on the field (no collapse), retaining their row order and still being targetable by attacks. (Think Darkest Dungeon, for those who know that game.)

When enemies are afflicted with this particular state, they should not show up in the turn order display that comes with Yanfly Charge Turn Battle (YEP_CTB ). The turn order display should treat enemies afflicted with this state the same way it seems to treat dead enemies.

Anyone have any thoughts as to how to achieve this? I assume some modification to this plugin or another plugin is required.

I've already sort of ruled out "Hime Custom Death States" and the like, because it seems to treat the state exactly like a death state; the enemy collapses/disappears from the field and can no longer be targeted at all.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanayura