SirRiceAlot

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey.

I am working on an adventure/survival puzzle game, and I wonder if there's an easy way to remove mana and levels from the menu?

I have been trying to use "scripts" made for MV and VX, but I can't get them to work in MZ.

SirRiceAlot

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I solved my own problem. If anyone else has the same problem, use this code in a .js file to hide mana in the menu.

Window_StatusBase.prototype.placeBasicGauges = function(actor, x, y) {
this.placeGauge(actor, "hp", x, y);
if ($dataSystem.optDisplayTp) {
this.placeGauge(actor, "tp", x, y + this.gaugeLineHeight() * 2);
}
};

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@SirRiceAlot , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You should pull that out and make a plugin out of it - otherwise every time there's a new MZ and you update your project, you're going to have to do this again.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

(wow that's a lot of mod text!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fertrick