NikkiKaji

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm basically looking for a plugin that doesn't allow the player to press X and bring up the party commands (escape, battle, etc). I tried the plugin here, but it's incompatible with Dream X's ITB system. When it's the player's turn, they end up getting infinite chances to escape. I tried reformatting the plugin's code to check for the ITB battle system, but that made it so that the player always gets two chances to attack no matter what. I also tried SRD's Battle GUI plugin, but it's incompatible with MOG's Battle HUD. I'm using Bobstah's Battle Commands to add the escape command and yanfly's in battle status command to the regular command list, so the party commands no longer serve a purpose in my game. Is there a plugin to fix this?

ovate

tale
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Try SkipPartyCommand plugin?

NikkiKaji

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Try SkipPartyCommand plugin?
I get this error no matter where I place the plugin in the plugin list.error3.png
Also, I'm looking for something to remove the party command entirely. Yanfly's Battle Core already skips the party command, but I need it to be inaccessible.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Br8228